Will we get a HOT TOYS Supreme Leader Snoke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK, he seemed pretty imposing in TFA. I'm betting they'll make him pretty badass regardless of his robe and slipper colors lol

I'm sorry but I have a hard time trembling (and not laughing) at a 6' "big bad evil guy" in gold bathrobe and slippers. Sounds like something out of an Austin Powers movie... "Episode IX: The Sith who Sh@gged Me"?

8930311_youll-have-a-nerdgasm-when-you-see-this_t1d11e608.gif

tumblr_inline_o61bvmYVs21u4orvh_540.gif

I only want a Snoke figure if he gets a costume change.

Give me Hux instead. That bitchface is legendary.

He isn't that tall. Look at the 6" black series figures they have his proportions right compared to other figs. I thinks close to K2SO height

Considering that Adam Driver is 6' 2", this makes him appear to be somewhere between Chewbacca's 6' 6" and K2SO's 7'. It's not Navi's 10', but it's still pretty tall.
Star Wars Black Snoke Height Comparison 001.jpg

I hope Snoke is impressive in other ways than visually. To me he's very uninspiring in his design. I was excited about the concept art of him having a serpentine look to him, but being Emperor Goldfinger Voldemort is just....weird.

There's a deliberate Voldemort thing going on. I imagine that's for "today's kids". I agree that the Dracula symbolism is also present. The choice of gold is odd... unless it is explained.

Since Snoke is not a Sith, perhaps they decided to go the total opposite of classic Sith. Yes, gold lame, capris and slippers. He's a fancy ex-Jedi after all. All vainglory.

Very true, I'm going to be scratching my head about Snoke until he is explained. Honestly a lot of the designs to me for the new trilogy are just meh. I remember being so excited about Darth Maul's character design, that was unique and cool. Now we have a geriatric Goldfinger. Ugh.

Expecting much from Mickey mouse and current Kathleen's administration while the SW creator himself has already gone ? :dunno

Snoke is obsessed with wealth and fancy things hence the robes! Also for any one who has read the Darth Plageuis book, wasn't he also obsessed with wealth?

Snoke is obsessed with wealth and fancy things hence the robes! Also for any one who has read the Darth Plageuis book, wasn't he also obsessed with wealth?

Plageuis is easily treated though.:dunno

lt70bkby2vgy.png

Yes. He is a Magister for Damask Holdings, which is a galactic energy company iirc. He's extremely wealthy, which allows him to pay for his experiments, and gives him a lot of influence. They said every generation of Sith came closer to realizing what Palpatine accomplished. Plagueis was the asset gatherer and Palpatine was the political genius to use the assets and pull it off.

But Plagueis was obsessed with wealth to fund his experiments (cheating death), so he had a reason aside from greed. I wonder what Snoke's reason is.

The only thing I like out of this trilogy so far is Kylo Ren and even then ONLY when he leaves his helmet on. Snoke does absolutely nothing for me, from the name to the design I feel hes a huge dud. Hopefully these next two films make me feel differently.

Back