Will we get a HOT TOYS Supreme Leader Snoke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would pass on this figure in a heartbeat...what a lackluster character with zero backstory.

Would pass on this figure in a heartbeat...what a lackluster character with zero backstory.

I’m not sure whether or not HT will make this figure but it seems pretty likely that they will expand on his back story with a book or some other canon short story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is on point! So with his scale would he be as tall as Hulk? or more like K-2SO? I want this figure--must have a throne!!!

I'm guessing like K2S0. And thankfully he wasn't too expensive. So it's not going to have a ridiculous price point.

I doubt HT will make this figure now.

Why? Just because you didn't like the character? Take away the PT and he has more screen time than the Emperor. And the Emperor is also betrayed by an apprentice and killed in an odd fashion due to blind arrogance. At least Snoke wasn't picked up like a sack of potatoes and thrown over a fence. I love the Emperor, but everyone acting like he is so much better than Snoke can't realize they're almost the same in their portrayals. Hologram in one movie, on screen and killed in the next. In this trilogy they're taking it a step further and letting the "Vader" character be the Emperor for at least one film. I personally want both Snoke and the Emperor on my shelf. But this irrational hate has to stop. It's embarrassing.

Why? Just because you didn't like the character? Take away the PT and he has more screen time than the Emperor. And the Emperor is also betrayed by an apprentice and killed in an odd fashion due to blind arrogance. At least Snoke wasn't picked up like a sack of potatoes and thrown over a fence. I love the Emperor, but everyone acting like he is so much better than Snoke can't realize they're almost the same in their portrayals. Hologram in one movie, on screen and killed in the next. In this trilogy they're taking it a step further and letting the "Vader" character be the Emperor for at least one film. I personally want both Snoke and the Emperor on my shelf. But this irrational hate has to stop. It's embarrassing.

That's all very interesting but has nothing to do with me.

I don't think they'll make him for several reasons:

1) they didn't make Krennic and have a habit of skipping villains;
2) because he's oversized and they don't do that often (affects shipping costs and storage); and
3) his unique nature allows for zero reuse

2) because he's oversized and they don't do that often (affects shipping costs and storage); and

That is all true, but they made K2S0. He's huge and that's essentially zero reuse as well. And Krennic is a second tier villain, not on the level of Vader, Tarkin, or Emperor. They don't usually skip the big villains. I'd say Snoke and Kylo are big villains.

That is all true, but they made K2S0. He's huge and that's essentially zero reuse as well. And Krennic is a second tier villain, not on the level of Vader, Tarkin, or Emperor. They don't usually skip the big villains. I'd say Snoke and Kylo are big villains.

Best point. Krennic was not in same category as Snoke, though he was promoted as a huge villain. And especially great point with K2SO, who will never get to be reused and is also huge. Not to mention non Star Wars characters like Groot (both Adult and baby) and Hulkbuster who can't be reused.

I think HT will definitely make Snoke. If not, why make those guards for ?

Similar to Royal Red Guads have to come with the Emperor.

So much for his butt hurt assumptions :lol

Ohhh... another OT fanboy... mocking, mocking, mocking my super-Emperor v.2.0.:gah::lol

I like Snoke's face - really well done CGI - but he was such a 110% copy of the Emperor. Holo-phone using, throne sitting, red pole-guy guarded, old white guy with disfigured face who likes to put lightsabers on his armrest and tempt young Jedis by mocking his current apprentice. He's like the Emperor with worse acne scars in a pimp chillin' robe.

But did he HAVE to show the young-un' the helpless rebel fleet under attack? That was like the cherry on top of the ROTJ screenplay photocopy.:lol

Snoke's powers were stronger, but the Emperor after some Red Bull might come close.:dunno

It's not butt hurt, but it's irritating seeing the same posts over and over because someone personally didn't like the character/movie. Wor later clarified his point to mean the figure wasn't economic to make, but that wasn't necessarily true either. HT makes whatever they think they can sell. Villains always sell. They've made 4 Vaders, 2 Phasmas, Tarkin, the Emperor, 2 Kylos, troopers of every variant, guards from both trilogies, and they're still probably not finished as there are PT villains to do. And a lot of people on here hate the PT, but PT is likely in the pipeline because there's an audience for it. OT purists aren't the only people buying HT products.

I think he will be made ....the movie will make buckets of money and HT sees more $$$

I think HT will definitely make Snoke. If not, why make those guards for ?

Even though i'd love to add a Snoke (w/throne) to my collection, i'm afraid those guards are mainly produced 'cause HT are in love with masked troopers and are very good complimentray pieces for Kylo and Rey.

Villains always sell.

Tell that to the Marvel section, HT has desperately under-delivered in the villain department.

I love me some villains too so I take note when they are not made. HT has done well with OT villains but not so much with ST. Again, Snoke would be a very dramatic figure on the shelf but his size is my main concern. Yes, they made K2SO but Asians have a thing about robots... so its no surprise that big robot got made. But HT was very sparse on its RO villains.

Anyway, if you're going to get a Snoke figure -- and I hope we all do -- this is HT's last chance.

Back