Will Hot Toys be doing X-Men Age of Apocalypse figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this. Would have loved figures of Jean Grey and Nightcrawler. :(

They look like Disney on Ice :rotfl At least they're not wearing that throughout the entire film. Not a fan of the all black costumes, but no wonder they keep going back to it. :slap

I actually really like the new costumes despite them only being seen very briefly. So much better than the drab all black flight suits they wear in the first three films. I know they were inspired by the look of the Ultimate comics but I always hated those.

They better. These costume are worse than low budget cosplay:

bunchofassclowns_zpsvrr2e4m5.jpg

Quicksilver's kinda ok but still 50/50.

Jeans actually doesn't look too bad. Mainly cause I like they used her 90's color scheme. Other than that, Bryan Singer has zero taste in superhero outfits.

I want a Jean Grey figure soo bad. Hopefully some company will make one. I'm sure she would be a pretty good seller since Sophie is in two huge franchises.

They look much better on screen. And given that they are shown for 10 seconds and they didn't spend the tens of thousands on them like most costumes get (routh superman, deadpool, cap, iron man all those costumes had tens of thousands of dollars dumped into them) they are ok.

I like but don't love the film. I think it's very entertaining but problematic. I also think the more time I see it the more I'll probably enjoy it(as it is with pretty much all of the x-men films for me).

As far as figures go, I have no hope of Hot toys doing them so I'm hoping one of these third parties that's already doing x-men do Storm, Psylocke, and maybe a new Magneto as well.

As much as I'm sick of the black tactical look I actually thought it was more flattering than the suit she wore at the end.

jean_grey_from_x_men_apocalypse_by_ruan2br-d9yune8.jpg

Heck it looks like she could even make for a striking Black Widow for when ScarJo gets replaced.

I know HT probably won't make any of these, but I'd love to have Apocalypse and his horseman in 1/6th... At least we have a chance at getting Weapon-X wolverine. As for the final scene outfits, I can take them or leave them, especially since it will likely be the only time we see them... Anyone have a decent picture of Nightcrawler in his end movie uniform? It was quick, but it reminded me a lot of his comic uniform.

As much as I'm sick of the black tactical look I actually thought it was more flattering than the suit she wore at the end.

jean_grey_from_x_men_apocalypse_by_ruan2br-d9yune8.jpg

Heck it looks like she could even make for a striking Black Widow for when ScarJo gets replaced.

I would take either figure, I hope a company makes one.

I have a feeling they will either have Black Widow retire or die when ScarJo exits... they have a lot of other characters they could bring in and introduce than recasting Black Widow IMO. Sophie was actually my first choice for Crystal when they announced Inhumans... too bad that's not happening anymore.

I have a feeling they will either have Black Widow retire or die when ScarJo exits... they have a lot of other characters they could bring in and introduce than recasting Black Widow IMO.

True, Widow has been much more prominent in the films than I ever remember her in the comics prior to 2012. She could definitely be replaced with another character entirely. As many know her TWS part was originally intended to be Sharon Carter anyway.

Back