Why is sideshow removing itms from their HP?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it certainly isn't just the long sold out items. All the TMNT stuff except for the Exclusive Shredder is gone from the site. Even the Regular Shredder is no longer available to view!

funnily enough , a search on Google is bringing up those results, it was pointed in another forum

I don't know when they added this but I just stumbled across this. You can see the sold out items now.

You have to log into your account and on the right side column there is an option under Extra Tools for Product Archive Search which will open a new search and show the sold out items. Then you can narrow your search down on sold out items by license, type, etc.

I don't know when they added this but I just stumbled across this. You can see the sold out items now.

You have to log into your account and on the right side column there is an option under Extra Tools for Product Archive Search which will open a new search and show the sold out items. Then you can narrow your search down on sold out items by license, type, etc.

yeah found it, now i know the RED Skull lsb has and ES of 150:lol

Hey! Where did that go?
Sideshow recently removed older product listings from our main search feature on our home page. This was done to allow new and returning customers to locate pre-order and in-stock products in a quicker fashion. However we realize that many of our collectors do reference older product pages for many different reasons and as such we have added a 'Product Archive Search' option to assist them with this. This special search feature can be found on your online account page in the new section entitled 'EXTRA TOOLS,' located on the lower right side of your home screen. Thank you for all the suggestions! Let us know what you think of it!

Hey! Where did that go?
Sideshow recently removed older product listings from our main search feature on our home page. This was done to allow new and returning customers to locate pre-order and in-stock products in a quicker fashion. However we realize that many of our collectors do reference older product pages for many different reasons and as such we have added a 'Product Archive Search' option to assist them with this. This special search feature can be found on your online account page in the new section entitled 'EXTRA TOOLS,' located on the lower right side of your home screen. Thank you for all the suggestions! Let us know what you think of it!

woot woot. Thanks Chicky..... :clap:clap:clap

I don't care for the site as a whole anymore. Now it's even hard to find the newest items since they're not listed directly on the homepage anymore. I hit the view all and there were a lot of things I haven't seen before. And that page has every item cut off at the top.

I'd rather have the old set up.

I don't care for the site as a whole anymore. Now it's even hard to find the newest items since they're not listed directly on the homepage anymore. I hit the view all and there were a lot of things I haven't seen before. And that page has every item cut off at the top.

I'd rather have the old set up.

Me too! The old site works much better and easier for me..

Same here. Impossible to get newsletter. Trying to find an old item sucks. The sites basically just for placing orders on new items.

Me too! The old site works much better and easier for me..

Same here. Impossible to get newsletter. Trying to find an old item sucks. The sites basically just for placing orders on new items.

After using it for a few weeks i agree much better the older way, If it works why change it :slap

You also need to look for the new items now, As it's showing older items on the HP where normally it would be all new, Its mixed up :monkey1:nono

When I search "War Machine" it goes to the HT figure. Gotta add "bust" to view the Bust. Its all messed up.

Iv been trying to find the non ex versions of some items to save some money but all it does it show the exclusive versions.unless the ex is sold out then the reg shows up

Someone has probably already mentioned this but if you go to the bottom right hand corner of your Account Page you can search the "Archives" for anything and everything they've ever released. I know it's not the same as the old site (I miss it immensely) but at least you can find old stuff.

A sure case for the old adage-

"If it aint broke, don't fix it."

I just tried like hell to find Toht from Indiana Jones on there, and couldn't. It wasn't under Indiana Jones or even the whole 1/6 figure list.

Back