Who's ordered Ilum Padme so far???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered her...and I agree Tom, I'm not entirely sold on the "transition" from animated to "real life" myself, but Sideshow has surprised us with end results before so we'll see.

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm struggling to come up with examples. At least with the products I've been interested in, the final product has invariably been less than the solicited imagery.

I may be overlooking some product which SS improved before shipping, but I just don't have the faith that so many of you do, based upon my observations.

I guess I have enough faith for everyone then. I just don't feel its that far off. Not to be silly but if they can just get the area around the crotch fixed I would call it good.

You are wrong Josh, and to prove it I plan on battling you, multiquote style, until you are beaten into submission :rock

You are wrong Josh, and to prove it I plan on battling you, multiquote style, until you are beaten into submission :rock

Then you must die.

ivandragovt6.jpg

Then you must die.

No, you'll die because the figure is gonna suck harder than a tornado!!!

It wasn't SS. I know there was a Padme fan site that was making its members vote to stay. Well, that was the rumor on a couple of SW boards I post on.

It was totally all of SS fault, I hate them and you should to... if you were really a fan you'd see that!

Having seen it in person I will stick by what I said. Just a few. :D

Like that means anything, you are so biased just because its your eyes :rolleyes:

The more people that view the more likely there will be several that buy it.

No, more people viewing, will lead to less buyers... in fact I believe that eventually we will see a final sale of this figure to be in the negatives!!!

No, you'll die because the figure is gonna suck harder than a tornado!!!

It was totally all of SS fault, I hate them and you should to... if you were really a fan you'd see that!

Like that means anything, you are so biased just because its your eyes :rolleyes:

No, more people viewing, will lead to less buyers... in fact I believe that eventually we will see a final sale of this figure to be in the negatives!!!

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I think in the end, this piece will stand as a nice figure, unfortunately it's being sold to collectors of an adult age, so that practical part of our brains fires up and has trouble taking in some of what this figure is conceptually, but if we could turn our higher brain functions off and just be easily ammused kids again, I'm sure we'd look at this figure and be like WOW! And josh, why you gotta squash the whole CT thing huh, it adds so much realism to the piece haha.

If she had a tighter suit, that actually fit her (kind of like Medicom's Evangelion girls), and the fluff on her cape was actually fluffy, and the paint job mellowed a bit so that she was actually pretty, then this figure would rock.

I thank Sideshow QTVR for entertaining us so well. It's just funny, she didn't have it at SDCC, at least in the pics I've seen, she doesn't have it going in the product images, but DAMN is it going on in that QTVR file haha.

I think what is hurting this figure the most is the female buck body. If the figure had more curves where a female's body should, I think it would look much better. A Cy-girl-like body would probably make this one a bigger hit.

Back