Who's ordered Ilum Padme so far???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on this easier than I did on the Endor Strike force bundle.

I am so glad I scaled my 1/6 back to just Jedi/Sith again. I will keep my Jabba set up in 1/6 too, but no other characters will be purchased in 1/6.

I ordered her at the Con. Once they fix what they said it will come out looking quite nice.

I think the sculpt looked great and if it were a Ep2 or Ep3 Padme, I would prolly have ordered it. But as she is, I think the costume just didn't translate well from cartoon to figure and it doesn't mesh with the star wars universe. Definite pass...

As for the Endor troops, I am still looking for Brant and Nik. :monkey2

I dont dig chix with a camel toe so developped.Easy pass.

Ordered based on the sculpt. I'm not crazy about the rest of it, so I'm undecided about keeping it.

Ordered based on the sculpt. I'm not crazy about the rest of it, so I'm undecided about keeping it.

If I did order her it would be for two reasons:

1) She would make a great custom fodder for a Funeral Padme (ala the Death of Buffy 1:6 someone posted a little while ago that was fabulous).

2) She will be the cheapest version to buy to use for reason number 1.

You know what? I think it would make the whole thing look better if they made the blue parts of the cloak, gloves and boots fluffier. The whole thing just looks to flat and gangly... that would add more dimension to it (and actually make it more accurate at that).

Funny . . .wasn't this the most requested figure based on a poll at one point? I guess when reality hit, people are having a change of heart? Perhaps it's how it translated to reality. If so, people should be requesting changes to it.

Funny . . .wasn't this the most requested figure based on a poll at one point? I guess when reality hit, people are having a change of heart? Perhaps it's how it translated to reality. If so, people should be requesting changes to it.

Don't blame me. The poll was before I ever heard of Sideshow.:eek: :lol

They are making changes 2 it. This was said at the Con.

Sorry, I passed to. I won't say no to future figures but I really want a TUSKIN, DEATH STAR TROOPER, TARKIN ep. IV, and REBEL BLOCKADE TROOPER, HOTH HAN, HOTH LEIA, LANDO ep V, LANDO GUARD ep VI, an IMP officer, EMPEROR ep VI, THRAWN and of coarse any armored figure from SS.

Please hurry with the Tuskins!!!!

Back