My Falcon Dio (clParker's)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is so cool! :thud:

You should print off an image of the corridor and place it behind it!

that is one hell of a bookend mate!!!! Are you gonna do the trash compactor for the other end.... but you will have to build a bigger shelf!

Lovin' this dio, seriously! It was a treat to watch it come together through the WIP pix, and now you did a photo story with it, to boot! Absolutely thrilled! I think Unsung may be on to something with Han's neck; Lopie did a tutorial on lengthening a Sandtrooper's neck peg and it's amazing how such a subtle change makes a huge difference! Great work!

This is exactly what these figures were made for, Not to sit on a shelf or in a cabinet they come to life when they interact like this I just love dio's wish i had the room to attempt some of the stuff i'd like to do. Maybe i'll just buy a house for this purpose & fill it with cross sections of the falcon Or a full 1:6 tie fighter lol

Great work mate every scene was spot on :)

NOW that is a great idea!!! I would LOVE a barn! ANd a massive chuff off dios in it with ATATs and x-wings and it would be heavenly!!

Back