Who's Buying / Not Buying the Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which applies to you?

• Yep, i have/had the original and will buy this

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Nope, i have/had the original and don't feel the need to bother with this

Votes: 51 16.5%
  • Yep, i missed/skipped the original and wasn't willing to buy it from ebay

Votes: 151 48.9%
  • Nope, i'm bored with Iron Man now.

Votes: 66 21.4%

• Total voters
Despite how we all feel I really hope that someone from Hot Toys or even one of their vendors like Sideshow pays attention to this poll. While it is only a sampling of the majority of their buyers the numbers should translate to a similar over-all feeling much like the political polls we see in the news constantly.

Keeping it. Have all of the Iron Man figures and plan on keeping that track record going.

Option 4 of this poll cracks me up and speaks to the ADD nature of most people. :lol

If on one extreme there's ADD, then on the other extreme there's OCD.

Where is the undecided option. I like it but it heavily depends on what else comes out around the same time.

Decided to preorder it. I didn't even know this was up until I saw the SSF banner. Wish SSC would quit messing with the website layout.

nope! don't own the original either. I got over the hype quick. I even thought watching the first movie would make me pull the trigger but nope. It's a great looking figure, but I'm quite tired of Iron Man and Nolan Batman

nope! don't own the original either. I got over the hype quick. I even thought watching the first movie would make me pull the trigger but nope. It's a great looking figure, but I'm quite tired of Iron Man and Nolan Batman

It's not like star wars hasn't been beaten to death over the last 30+ years. :lol :nana:

If I pick up the 442nd clones and Gree, may have to pass on this. TBH, I will be more interested in an improvised Mk3!

Back