Who's Buying / Not Buying the Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which applies to you?

• Yep, i have/had the original and will buy this

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Nope, i have/had the original and don't feel the need to bother with this

Votes: 51 16.5%
  • Yep, i missed/skipped the original and wasn't willing to buy it from ebay

Votes: 151 48.9%
  • Nope, i'm bored with Iron Man now.

Votes: 66 21.4%

• Total voters
Ver. 1 is gd enough for me too. Ver. 2 is just a repaint, the face sculpt is still wrong anyway, Robert Downey Jr. didn't have beard on the side of his face in the movie.

Ver. 1 is gd enough for me too. Ver. 2 is just a repaint, the face sculpt is still wrong anyway, Robert Downey Jr. didn't have beard on the side of his face in the movie.

I suggest you go back and re-watch the film, because he definitely had a beard throughout the captivity scenes.

I was around for this guy, but passed on the original. There was too much crap to buy and he got put on the back burner. Then prices soared. I'll be buying 2.0's over the original stuff I pass on because by the time I finally catch up there will be new versions haha

Definetly going to have to pick this guy up only started collecting in 2011 and can't miss this. Don't have to much Iron man figures only Mech Test and Battle Damaged. Now if only Hot toys would re release Hellboy.

Pass!

I haven't the previous one, came to the hobby in 2011, but I don't feel such a "strong hype" with this figure, and recently either..

Maybe the point is that I haven't much money to waste :rotfl

Back