Who will be the SDCC 2012 Sideshow Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be this year's Sideshow Joe Exclusive at Comicon?

• Shockwave (repainted Beachhead with new gear)

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Shadow Guard (repainted Crimson Guard in black)

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Scrap Iron (repainted Viper EX with missle system)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Grunt (kitbash of Hawk, Duke and other Joes)

• Storm Shadow (urban camo Joe version)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Stinger Driver (repainted Cobra Officer in grey)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Hawk v1 (Blonde hair, no jacket, Stalker's sweater, helmet with visor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Cobra Trooper (repainted Cobra Trooper)

• Another Ninja (boo!!!)

• None of the Above (Please post your ideas)

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Sideshow said they were going to slow down,they were not kidding....

Though,then Sideshow says their upcoming 1/6 Scale stuff is on fire! what is there to believe?

If they are taking a break on Environments,then lets get the ball rolling on more Joe releases.

When Sideshow said they were going to slow down,they were not kidding....

Though,then Sideshow says their upcoming 1/6 Scale stuff is on fire! what is there to believe?

If they are taking a break on Environments,then lets get the ball rolling on more Joe releases.

Rock 'n' Roll and Zartan were both home runs? :huh

I'm hoping for Shockwave. He was always one of my favorite figures and it seems like he'd be an easy rehash for Sideshow.

Yah I'm sure your right NAM. He doesn't seem like a good fit for a SDCC EX. But I do really hope they get to him at some point.

We'll see Shockwave before that, but I doubt he'll be an SDCC exclusive.

I honestly think Shockwave has taken a back toilet seat

Sideshow wants to do the more fan demanded characters and They havn't mentioned Shockwave in ages (not even a mention on the short list)

Shockwave is at the top of their list of telling fans what they want to hear. "Yes, we'd definitely like to do Shockwave" I think it was something like that as their response years ago.

Shockwave is at the top of their list of telling fans what they want to hear. "Yes, we'd definitely like to do Shockwave" I think it was something like that as their response years ago.

exactly! couple years back....he's on the LONG years away list

exactly! couple years back....he's on the LONG years away list

You guys are huffing poop. Since when was Shockwave at the top of anyone's list? :dunno

You guys are huffing poop. Since when was Shockwave at the top of anyone's list? :dunno

:rotfl huffing nothing...he was never on my top list

but Sideshow did mention him in Q/A couple years back as on the list....perhaps 60th place on the list of figures to do

Back