Who will be the SDCC 2012 Sideshow Exclusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be this year's Sideshow Joe Exclusive at Comicon?

• Shockwave (repainted Beachhead with new gear)

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Shadow Guard (repainted Crimson Guard in black)

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Scrap Iron (repainted Viper EX with missle system)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Grunt (kitbash of Hawk, Duke and other Joes)

• Storm Shadow (urban camo Joe version)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Stinger Driver (repainted Cobra Officer in grey)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Hawk v1 (Blonde hair, no jacket, Stalker's sweater, helmet with visor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Cobra Trooper (repainted Cobra Trooper)

• Another Ninja (boo!!!)

• None of the Above (Please post your ideas)

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rotfl huffing nothing...he was never on my top list

but Sideshow did mention him in Q/A couple years back as on the list....perhaps 60th place on the list of figures to do

I remember hearing the same thing. It sparked the _____ing about him being renamed Shockblast. But I remember getting the idea that he was being somewhat fast tracked and most of us thinking "WTF" because of it.

You guys are huffing poop. Since when was Shockwave at the top of anyone's list? :dunno

You misunderstood me, I think Sideshow was just saying what fans wanted to hear in response to the questions asked, and the fans made too big a deal out of it. I'm sure there's truth to them wanting to do Shockwave, just like like they and us want them to do a lot of other characters...but what they want, what we want, and what Sideshow actually does, are very different things.

I am guessing that it will be an environment. Like a small corner from a Cobra Bunker. Just the back, right-hand corner.

With a chair.

With a Cobra Emblem on it.

You guys are huffing poop. Since when was Shockwave at the top of anyone's list? :dunno

It seems to me that the point was that Shockwave was being used as an example of how far they would like to eventually go with the line. Not that Sideshow was saying it was at the top of any popularity list.

I loved Shockwave. He was one of my favorite figures. I always thought the blue camo was so cool.

yea he was one of my favorites also, just hope if they do him they will leave the yellow out. cant decide which shockwave i liked better, blue and dark blue or grey and black?

Kind of crazy, after all these years, and all the action figures that have been made for the G.I. JOE line, Billy's never had one.

Back