Who wants a Gray Hulk statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daelith said:
LOTRSWfan,
As everyone here knows, I'd like a Gray Hulk, but given you scenario, I'd feel guilty entering. To all the board members here, I know it's a generous offer, but c'mon, this is tuition...can you honestly say that's more important than your need to own the piece?

Let him sell the piece.

Obviously I agree!

If you do put it back up. Put it up for your cost and let everyone else bid what they want. This way you give everyone the chance to get it for what you paid and any extra can help your situation.
:peace

JSAuctionService said:
Please enter me in the running for the Grey Hulk, and THANK YOU for
doing this to help out one lucky person who missed out on it.

I like Bullseye plenty folks, but if I win this I'd keep it in my collection.
Not trying to be a jerk, but I have several Hulk Statues as well, and
also both of the other Sideshow Exclusive Dioramas as well, so I am
just as "worthy" to want this item. (I've cried plenty over it as well) :sick

May the luckiest person win! :peace

JS :D
:D :D lol. i have the other 2 diorama exclusives(xmen on the way), and i love them. cant wait to see this one in person.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

First of all, I want to give everyone a fair shot at the statue. Everyone who needs it gets there name in the pot ONCE.

Second, I am pretty sure I am going to be hired at a pizza shop right down the street from where I live. I am going to pay of tution and my debts the old fashion way, with some hard work. I am not going to make a collecotr over pay for a piece that they should not have to. I have been in money jams before, and I have always ALWAYS gotten myself out of them and without a large sale like the Hulk would have been.

I will get the job at the pizza place or I will get one somewhere else and will work to pay everything off, no if ands or buts.

It means a lot to me that some of you would tell me to sell (I know how painful that must be for any collector, lol), but I want to help someone out.

I will have everything under control and lined hopefully by tonight, so I want to make sure Hulk and Spidey go somewhere good :)

Thanks everyone :peace

I wonder how many other people are going to become members here from the Statueform board to get a shot at this. Hey Mfrancoiii :D

Greedo said:
I wonder how many other people are going to become members here from the Statueform board to get a shot at this. Hey Mfrancoiii :D

As long as they are members here or there, I do not mind. I want a collector to get it, not anyone else.

I agree with Greedo. I applaud your un-selfish act LOTRSWfan, but I wouldn't hold it against you at all if you sold it out-right. You ordered it fair and square and what you do with it is your perogative.

I have one coming, am I going to keep it? I am not sure. But, if I do sell or trade, I am going to try to make it work for me. I have spent lots of money on my collection, lord knows how much I spent to finally add Sam & Bill. So, if I do sell or trade mine to get something else I want, maybe I will. It's my choice, just like this is your's.

Anyone who bashes you is sour grapes. It's your statue and your choice to do what you want with it.

It means a lot to me that some of you would tell me to sell (I know how painful that must be for any collector, lol), but I want to help someone out.

I will have everything under control and lined hopefully by tonight, so I want to make sure Hulk and Spidey go somewhere good

I feel ya, but how do you guarentee it goes somewhere good???

Greedo said:
I feel ya, but how do you guarentee it goes somewhere good???

Honestly, I can't, I just hope. At least now it has a better chance of not being flipped

daelith said:
LOTRSWfan,
As everyone here knows, I'd like a Gray Hulk, but given your scenario, I'd feel guilty entering the contest. To all the board members here, I know it's a generous offer, but c'mon, this is tuition...can you honestly say that's more important than your need to own the piece?

Let him sell the piece.

I have to echo this. Mike has never done me wrong (except the Sauron Helm he owes me ;) ) but seriously I have talked to him on the phone in the past. He is really a college student and works to try to collect and pay his bills.

He collected and sold his SSW stuff more times than me....and that is alot. Everytime he did sell was to be able to afford to collect modestly and 'stay afloat'. He tried to be reasonalbe and stop collecting but.....pfft...yea right!

I reacted like most at the listing but he got his order in and we didn't. I can say my boys would love the piece but does that rival financial needs like tuition? No.

I am not saying feel bad for putting your name in cause if he insists on drawing for it, I'd love to be in the mix.....but perhaps we should give him to latitiude to make this decision after a good nights sleep!

Just my $.02

No offence to Bullseye, I'm pulling for lcummins to get it. He's been the most courteous and mature about the whole fiasco and deserves it. Plus he has every other Marvel exclusive on order.

As long as they are members here or there, I do not mind. I want a collector to get it, not anyone else.

Well it your call.
How do you feel if the "Collector" that wins flips it for there own benefit when you could have used and need the cash. I know, I know you don't mind working it off the hard way but...

C1eaN said:
I have to echo this. Mike has never done me wrong (except the Sauron Helm he owes me ;) ) but seriously I have talked to him on the phone in the past. He is really a college student and works to try to collect and pay his bills.

He collected and sold his SSW stuff more times than me....and that is alot. Everytime he did sell was to be able to afford to collect modestly and 'stay afloat'. He tried to be reasonalbe and stop collecting but.....pfft...yea right!

I reacted like most at the listing but he got his order in and we didn't. I can say my boys would love the piece but does that rival financial needs like tuition? No.

I am not saying feel bad for putting your name in cause if he insists on drawing for it, I'd love to be in the mix.....but perhaps we should give him to latitiude to make this decision after a good nights sleep!

Just my $.02

C1ean man, I would hug you if I could, lol.

No one feel guilty about puttin gyour name in BTW, I just got a phone call and got the job!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Wow, you are a true gentleman. Others would have flipped in a heartbeat, and have flipped for something less. I commend you on being true to the collector and not a flipper...one of a kind.

Count me in on the list please. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Unique Soul said:
See! Good karma!

You called it buddy! :banana :banana :banana :banana

See, things are already looking better for me. Now I am happy, time to make someone else happy too

I just put 2 + 2 together, Mike is that you domridic from LOTRG?
:confused:

LOTRSWfan said:
C1ean man, I would hug you if I could, lol.

No one feel guilty about puttin gyour name in BTW, I just got a phone call and got the job!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana
Congradulations!!:banana

0k, now that I know it's you I will comment further. I'll add on to what Cl1eaN said...Mike (LOTRSWfan) is a true blue collector. Him and I have traded more then once, he is like me where our collecting interests change. We have traded SS/Weta pieces, Star Wars action figures and more togehter in the past....

He's a good guy, and this is very generous of him.

Back