Who is your Favorite Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is your favorite Predator

• predator

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • predator 2

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • predator 2 elder

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • scar

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • celtic

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • chopper

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • avp elder

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • wolf

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the theatrical he sees the attack on his console while still on the pred world
and he pays his respect to the dead pred in the ship (where his finds facehuggers have escaped)

In the DVD he sees the attack using the dead preds mask in while inside the wreckage on Earth, he then finds out a PredAlien was involved and facehuggers have escaped

so the difference is that in the DVD Wolf knew nothing about the aliens before he left for Earth!

Fascinating results.

Despite all the moaning about the AVP Predators, Celtic is getting more votes than Predator 2's hero. And despite the panning of AVPR, WOLF IS WINNING THE POLL!!!

We're a shallow bunch, aren't we... :)

Fascinating results.

Despite all the moaning about the AVP Predators, Celtic is getting more votes than Predator 2's hero. And despite the panning of AVPR, WOLF IS WINNING THE POLL!!!

We're a shallow bunch, aren't we... :)

It just shows again that most people are idiots.

It just shows again that most people are idiots.

wow man !. Even though I didn't vote for wolf isn't idiots a little harsh ? :rotfl:google

I think ADI have done a fantastic job with designing the wolf predator.
The strause brothers are the ones that ^^^^ed up the movie , if a decent director was in the chair wolf could of made one bad ass movie.

This vote has nothing to do with the movie really.
Given wolfs overall look ( which a hell of a lot of people like ) and his personality I'm not surprised hes winning.
:cool:

I prefer Stans work on the predator personally but I still think ADI have done a great job.

wow man !. Even though I didn't vote for wolf isn't idiots a little harsh ? :rotfl:google

The strause brothers are the ones that ^^^^ed up the movie , if a decent director was in the chair wolf could of made one bad ass movie.

Given wolfs overall look ( which a hell of a lot of people like ) and his personality I'm not surprised hes winning.

I prefer Stans work on the predator personally but I still think ADI have done a great job.

I agree, even though I voted for the Classic Predator, Wolf's look is amazing. It's no surprise to me that Wolf was chosen to be the next life sized bust.

I liked Requiem but the Aliens were retarded and the acting sucked although all the humand were fodder anyway!

actually if you think about it the aliens from "aliens" behaved similarly to those in avp-r.

Only the aliens in avp seemed more deadly.

Grid Alien is deadly. After killing Chopper, he attacked Celtic and even used his acidic blood to launch his attacks. Eventually, Celtic was killed by him too. :whip

actually if you think about it the aliens from "aliens" behaved similarly to those in avp-r.

Only the aliens in avp seemed more deadly.

*sigh*

The Aliens actually...you know DID something, like kill people using steath? Cut the Power? Snuck up on the people? Forget about those? Oh yes, they did run into 4 giant guns, perhaps they were confused, or shocked they were there, or mabye they died on purpose to empty the ammo, either way works.

What did the Retarded Aliens do? When Wolf had thier necks, all they did was screach and flop around. They never once fought back. Ever. In fact, I dont remember a normal Alien even scratching Wolf....hmmm...

How so? layout your points and I bet I can debunk all of them with minimum effort!

Lol, ok you asked for it. I just have to wake up a bit and then i'll type some ^^^^. You will not be able to debunk it with anything i believe in though. Your debunking only works for you, it's not universal so how are you gonna debunk me:D? Frankly i think i'm gonna laugh.

Lol, ok you asked for it. I just have to wake up a bit and then i'll type some ^^^^. You will not be able to debunk it with anything i believe in though. Your debunking only works for you, it's not universal so how are you gonna debunk me:D? Frankly i think i'm gonna laugh.

Like I said, state your points and I will debunk them. you said people are idiots for liking some of the avp preds over the originals....give me your reasoning:cool:

:lol:rotfl:lol

I remember the day when everybody had to vomit out of dissapointment when Wolf's facial design was first revealed. Where are those people now:rotfl:lol. Aah well:peace:cool:.

Back