Who is your Favorite Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is your favorite Predator

• predator

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • predator 2

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • predator 2 elder

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • scar

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • celtic

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • chopper

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • avp elder

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • wolf

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be honest i liked avp, and avpr was alright but just the predator and alien scenes, the human factor really dragged it down,
the original predators are where its at though, such good movies!

If you want good human characters watch the originals

If you want Aliens kicking pred ass watch AvP

If you want a single Pred kicking alien ass and then sicking his finger inside a predalien then watch AvP:R!

Gotta go with Celtic. Ever since I watched Predator 2 and saw the Gort Predator, I became interested in more abstract and detailed designs of Predator helmets. Seeing Celtic in AVP was like a dream come true.

I was a total Wolf hater when I saw the HT Wolf! I thought he was awful skinny looking compared to others. They size doesn't matter and he proved it in the movie! He is a baddddddd mother^^^^^^!!!!! The figure has really grown on me as well. One of my favorites.

Hey do we have a name for the predator in the beginning of Requiem? The one that has a similar mask to AVP elder and blew a hole in the hull of the ship while trying to kill Chet?

Hey do we have a name for the predator in the beginning of Requiem? The one that has a similar mask to AVP elder and blew a hole in the hull of the ship while trying to kill Chet?

How about "Desperate"? Using high-power plasma weapons inside a small spacecraft has to qualify...

Anyway, P2 for me all the way. He's got a great arsenal, the equal of any other Pred. He's got by far and away the coolest body patterns. And, after Scar, he's got the most character of any Predator; this is the one where we really began to see that the Predators had an ethical code of their own.

How about "Desperate"? Using high-power plasma weapons inside a small spacecraft has to qualify...

Anyway, P2 for me all the way. He's got a great arsenal, the equal of any other Pred. He's got by far and away the coolest body patterns. And, after Scar, he's got the most character of any Predator; this is the one where we really began to see that the Predators had an ethical code of their own.

Hahaha. Desperate Predator. Ooooh or Desperado Predator? But I liked Pred 2 a lot also. He had rocket launchers. That's a few extra points on its own.

isn't he the Japanese Exclusive Predator Elder (also present in an AvP flashback)

He was presented as the Asia Exclusive Ancient Predator. But does anyone know if the armor and design is the same as in Requiem? Was he also a lefty?

yeah I meantthey probably added him to the avpr line cos he was not already present in their avp line...but with the 1:6 figures its another story.

Back