Who is your Favorite Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is your favorite Predator

• predator

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • predator 2

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • predator 2 elder

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • scar

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • celtic

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • chopper

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • avp elder

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • wolf

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that was the dumbest thing he did (facehugger), but he kinda needed to do that, still. Way smarter then any Predator.

And you'd use up your power to hid from an unarmed person? I wouldnt.

If they were unarmed how did they shoot at him?

He can easily tell she didnt have a weapon. Preds do that, as seen in Predator, Predator 2, AvP, and AvP-R. She was clearly unarmed, and posed NO threat. Hence why he didnt stab her.

I was talking about when he first comes into contact with the humans when he is standing on the ledge near all the other statues. why pose when you have a cloak?

Classic Predator for me. This guy kicks a team of elite solders butts including Apollo Creed, Jesse Ventura and Arnie. He only lost in the end because of pride. Predator 2 was pretty tuff too but Danny Glover got the best of him. AVP preds are rubbish, one standard alien kills two of them with ease and Scar just runs away getting his but saved by a girl about 20 times. Wolf is a really great Predator shame he is in such a crappy movie. Classic Predator the winner, Can't wait to get the dio.

I think the HT p1 Pred figure will be the best pred yet.

This one better be flawless. They've done enough prototypes in my opinion. This P1 Pred better be the perfect final product. The best ever. then the Machilex Jolie HumanPred. :D

Totally agree, Scar was very smart thats why he posed as a statue instead of using his cloak. and then he unmasked in an area where he had just killed a facehugger!:D

Well he had to do that face burning, self mutilation, show your pride with a new gang sign thing on his forehead.

SANY1454.jpg

Hands down!

I voted predator 2. I liked the colouring, the mask and the huge dreadlocks. And the Hot toys figure is sheer perfection IMO.

Predator 1, a close second followed by Wolf and then Celtic.

P2 Elder is essentially just an aged version of the P1 predator.

I took Pred II. Wolf gave off a "pretty-boy-gotta-prove-himself" vibe that I just never really warmed up to.

I didn't really get that he was trying to avenge the Deaths of his fellow Preds. Seemed to me the he was pissed that they had the experiment going when they were not supposed to and he had to clean up the mess before the Aliens could become a thriving species again.

I took Pred II. Wolf gave off a "pretty-boy-gotta-prove-himself" vibe that I just never really warmed up to.

I didn't really get that he was trying to avenge the Deaths of his fellow Preds. Seemed to me the he was pissed that they had the experiment going when they were not supposed to and he had to clean up the mess before the Aliens could become a thriving species again.

what expeiment? and on the DVD Wolf knows nothing about the PredAlien until he investigates the wreckage.

he views the video off of the other predators bio from his home planet and sees the predalien doesn't he ?

thats in the theatrical version, on the DVD when he gets to the wreckage he wears the dead preds helmet and views the predalien attack through the eyes of the dead pred. then he gets ready to hunt them.

Back