Who is your Favorite Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who is your favorite Predator

• predator

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • predator 2

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • predator 2 elder

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • scar

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • celtic

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • chopper

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • avp elder

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • wolf

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going with Predator 2. Love his gear the most! Disc, net gun, different vision modes for his mask, and his spear looks so much better than Wolf's.

I'm going with Predator 2. Love his gear the most! Disc, net gun, different vision modes for his mask, and his spear looks so much better than Wolf's.

Yea I second that spear dude. Looks way more damaging. Too bad he can't carry it on his back like the rest of them though. But the smart disk that he can carry and use is a total bonus. Probably my favorite predator from hot toys out of the collection so far also. All them gadgets, super posability and durability. can't beat that. Not to mention one of the best looking heads.

The smart disk definitely owns the shuriken! although my favourite kill ever was when wolf shurikened Jesse to the wall :rock

The smart disk definitely owns the shuriken! although my favourite kill ever was when wolf shurikened Jesse to the wall :rock

That kinda sucked (totally useless and mindless way to kill a character!).

But I would have loved it had he killed her on purpose!:D

As for my favorite Pred, P1 all the way. THE ultimate hunter!:rock

That kinda sucked (totally useless and mindless way to kill a character!).

But I would have loved it had he killed her on purpose!:D

As for my favorite Pred, P1 all the way. THE ultimate hunter!:rock

useless?:lol the ^^^^^ had to die!!!!! :D

still my favourite kill visual-wise

P2 Elder, gotta be, looks like he's been through the mill, but he's come out the other side, more than can be said about Pred, Pred2 or Wolf.
To make it to old age as a respected elder with the lifestyles these guys live means the old guys must be total rock... plus he looks cool!

The original will always be the best. I say this because Pred1 scared the s__t out of me when I was a kid more so than any horror movie I have ever seen before or since.

The moments where you haven't seen him yet; and all there was to go on was the infrared P.O.V. as he's stalking Arnie's crew through the jungle mimicking Billy's laugh and Mac's "anytime," and "over here." That's still creepy as hell to me.

Kevin Peter Hall nailed that role down in terms of setting up the nature of the Predators "stalking the prey" behavior and movement. He created that universal depiction of the character that is only emulated to this day.

Classic and Wolf are my 2 favourites, I'll choose Wolf for its badass look though.

Pu$$yface Predator is pretty cool too. Also played by Kevin Peter Hall.

Shamefully, I forgot to mention the historical significance of the original Pred being designed by the late great Stan Winston, which also adds to the undeniable awesomeness of why the original will top any other.

For all you Pred-Heads out there, it will come as no bit of wonder that the concept of the Predator came about during a conversation between Stan Winston and Jim Cameron on a plane with Winston toting a sketch pad and drawing out their ideas, with Cameron commenting that, "I've always wanted to see something with mandibles..."

When dorks get together man, it's a creative experience to say the least.

Back