Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch every friday with the kids and have since season one! At first I could not stand Ahsoka but as the season's have passed I have really started to want to see her evolve as a character. Yes I would buy One!

I just feel that Ahsoka is Miley Cyrus with a lightsaber.[/QUOT
Actually WATCH the show, and come back and see if you feel the same way.

I do watch the show and have both seasons on Blu Ray and am eagerly waiting for the release of Season 3. Just because I don't like one tiny aspect of something from the show does not make me ignorant to it. She's an annoying tween character that calls Anakin 'Sky Guy' and is always getting into hijinks. Not really something I want in my Star Wars EU. I was just giving my opinion.

Having a 14 yo girl around affords wonderful opportunities. So I have sat through or overheard plenty of Hannah Montana over the last few years. There is no way I could even think they remind me of each other. I would really hope that Ashoka would look at Anakin and then Miley then at Anakin and then whack Miley with her lightsaber. he he he

I have to say I was a hater
Her dialogue and attitude in the movie really grated !
However subsequent stories seem to have softened it and given her some depth- ESP padawan hunt
So as stated I'm be in on a season three version.

Not to sound offensive but you guys would really get a $100+ adult collectible doll for a kid?Aren't these fragile like most collectibles though?

My 9 year old has Plo Koon, Rex, a 501st and a Medicom Commander, 2 he bought with his own tooth fairy, B-day, x-mas etc... money and since he was able to manage the ones he bought I have since been buying him some with a cody and bly on the way. He keeps them shelved with minimal use, poses them alot but hey hes 9 lol. I guess it just depends on the kid like my 8 year old no way would I buy him those he broke my old school tonkas :(

My 9 year old has Plo Koon, Rex, a 501st and a Medicom Commander, 2 he bought with his own tooth fairy, B-day, x-mas etc... money and since he was able to manage the ones he bought I have since been buying him some with a cody and bly on the way. He keeps them shelved with minimal use, poses them alot but hey hes 9 lol. I guess it just depends on the kid like my 8 year old no way would I buy him those he broke my old school tonkas :(

Wow....I wh my parents bought me $100 figures as a kid!!! :gah:

I remember having my Tonka Toys and playing with them. They took a beating and lasted for years!

You son must work out! ;) :lol

I would love one. The Clone Wars has been great to keep the kids interested in Star Wars. Ahsoka, Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura have been great female heroines.

I would get an Ahsoka. I do like the character especially as she has grown up through the series. Would probably prefer the new outfit but either one would work.

So your kid likes Troopers huh?:lol Cool.

Sorry to hear that sounds like you where attached to them, how the heck can a kid break a Tonka?

I do watch the show and have both seasons on Blu Ray and am eagerly waiting for the release of Season 3. Just because I don't like one tiny aspect of something from the show does not make me ignorant to it. She's an annoying tween character that calls Anakin 'Sky Guy' and is always getting into hijinks. Not really something I want in my Star Wars EU. I was just giving my opinion.

Fair enough, though I've not heard her use the "pet names" at all since season one.

Back