Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh tbh I'd rather have Shaak Ti,Slave/Jedi Leia or Mara Jade over this when it comes to 1/6 female characters, Sorry but the character just never appealed and seemed pointless to me personally.

I find it odd that an EU character that never really did anything too important (Mara Jade) would be more desirable than Anakin's cannon padawan.

I's get Ahsoka in a second!

I find it odd that an EU character that never really did anything too important (Mara Jade) would be more desirable than Anakin's cannon padawan.

Yet she had no impact on the films whatsoever and isn't even mentioned in them at all, so her cannon status is debatable, and personally yes I'd rather have Luke's wife is that a problem?

Yet she had no impact on the films whatsoever and isn't even mentioned in them at all, so her cannon status is debatable, and personally yes I'd rather have Luke's wife is that a problem?

Ild buy ashoka - as I've said she has grown on me but to dismiss mara like that is ridiculous
20 yrs ago zahn created her now and a huge part of the eu
I just don't get why people get such a downer on her

I'd definitely buy Ahsoka especially if she's in the season 3 clothes. Wasn't a fan of the movie as it just seemed like one long epsiode but I have all the seasons and just love the show. If they make her, then they have to make a new CW Obi-Wan :D

Ahsoka from Seasons I, II and first half of III=probably not.

Ahsoka from second half of Season III on =definitely yes!

Always enjoyed her character. Like the show itself, she get's better and better.:yess:

I'd definitely buy Ahsoka especially if she's in the season 3 clothes. Wasn't a fan of the movie as it just seemed like one long epsiode but I have all the seasons and just love the show. If they make her, then they have to make a new CW Obi-Wan :D

Ahsoka from Seasons I, II and first half of III=probably not.

Ahsoka from second half of Season III on =definitely yes!

Always enjoyed her character. Like the show itself, she get's better and better.:yess:

I agree 100%. My Rex and CW Ani are pretty lonely-- sure they've got three clones to keep them company but an Ahsoka (dressed as she was in the last third of the third season) and a CW Obi are a definite must...

marring luke skywalker, and giving birth to his son. Not like that's important. :lol

WE already know we're getting a Mara jade something from sideshow.
We don't know what format, but we're getting something.

Odds are, we'll get both a 1/6th figure, and a pf.

I'd be surprised if we DON'T get her and ahsoka TBQH.

I like the Ahsoka well enough, though I probably would not get an articulated 1/6th figure. The nice thing about the Clones is that they have lots of armor to cover up the joints and they can move pretty easily without compromising the look of the figure. Ahsoka barely has any clothes on (not complaining) i just don't think she would look very good.

I would like to see them come up with a series of 1/5 or 1/6 statues of the main Clone Wars characters in the animated style, and if they could keep them under or around $200 i would buy as many as i could. I'm a big fan of the series and can appreciate the characters just as much as the movies.

I'm glad joints don't bother you. They do bother me. That's why i said i would prefer statues over "Action figures" since I'm not planning on playing with these on my bedroom floor i would prefer to waste my money on something that looks nice.

Since we're on the subject of wishful thinking, wouldn't a 1/6 scale soft vinyl line of Clone Wars figures be terrific? Something like what Kotobukiya did with their ARTFX+ pieces but larger & articulated?

artfx1.jpg

Soft vinyl would translate the animated look of the characters in figure form better than the live-action approach that Sideshow has taken (Mattel's JLU series of 10" figures comes to mind). They could even be produced at a less expensive price point that what a regular 1/6 Sideshow figure goes for these days, something that would appeal in these economically trying times.

Since we're on the subject of wishful thinking, wouldn't a 1/6 scale soft vinyl line of Clone Wars figures be terrific? Something like what Kotobukiya did with their ARTFX+ pieces but larger & articulated?

artfx1.jpg

Soft vinyl would translate the animated look of the characters in figure form better than the live-action approach that Sideshow has taken (Mattel's JLU series of 10" figures comes to mind). They could even be produced at a less expensive price point that what a regular 1/6 Sideshow figure goes for these days, something that would appeal in these economically trying times.

That would be :clap

When the Clone Wars movies first came out I looked at Ahsoka with much distain (and of course cursing out Lucas which seems to be the norm these days). However three years have past since the CW series has began and Ahsoka has grown on me since then. With the release of Captain Rex and the CW series moving more towards the time period of the CW prior to ROTS, Ahsoka has matured more and is not as annoying as she once was. I even liked her changed in outfits that signal her moving away from the brash Padawan to a more experience Jedi.

Comparsion:
ahsoka_by_dajack-d2xxol2.jpg
ahsoka_tano_new_look_by_adireflex-d37cn4x.jpg

I really think that Sideshow should do Ahsoka, maybe both versions and offer them as a two pack-combo as they did with ROTS Palpatine/Sidious.

Back