Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are no rules to lightsaber colors. siths have red. everything else is fair game.

Yeah i have wondered if the colors had meaning myself but always assumed they did not because of how inconsistent they are with it. My favorite is the purple though.

Yeah purple is cool. Mace makes purple ba! I personally would like to see more colors utilized. I think it adds more character to a jedi. I personally would want an orange one but that's just me!

there are no rules to lightsaber colors. siths have red. everything else is fair game.

If I remember correctly, in either the CG Clone Wars or the quick Clone Wars mini-series, there was an epsiode that showed when they choose a lightsaber crystal, and its more of the force pulls them toward a color that suits them b/c certain crystals have inherent qualities that aligned with the padawan seeking the crystal...something like that

also certain crystlas have their own knid of unique ability some to even enhance force skils.

Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma (both Sith Lords) had blue and green lightsabers. Karness Muur had a yellow lightsaber and even the Clone Emperor had a blue lightsaber. Also in KOTOR you occaisonally run into some Sith henchmen with purple lightsabers. That being said I don't really recall any Jedi using a red lightsaber that was their own except maybe Galen Marek.

just playing ;)

ashokasean2.jpg

Last edited:
Sith using different colors other then red... That is interesting. I unfortunately don't know much about star wars other then what's been turned into film and some articles on major characters from wookipedia... But that's cool. I do remember anakin using his blue light saber until he got all melty when he first turned into vader but I thought that was just because he hadn't had time to make a red one...

Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma (both Sith Lords) had blue and green lightsabers. Karness Muur had a yellow lightsaber and even the Clone Emperor had a blue lightsaber. Also in KOTOR you occaisonally run into some Sith henchmen with purple lightsabers. That being said I don't really recall any Jedi using a red lightsaber that was their own except maybe Galen Marek.

Was Galen actualy considered a Jedi? I thought he was just kinda in between... Then again I didn't really play the second just caught a few bits and pieces watching my bro play. From what I saw it didnt have a plot. Cool game though

that's actually a pretty good real life representation of her face. hopefully the sideshow version resembles that. i'm afraid their version will be too "cute".

I'd probably get a 1:6 Ahsoka. I'd prefer her older Season 3 look over the teenage version.

Was Galen actualy considered a Jedi? I thought he was just kinda in between... Then again I didn't really play the second just caught a few bits and pieces watching my bro play. From what I saw it didnt have a plot. Cool game though

Galen Marek was never knighted but was more of an honorary jedi toward the end. Dont even worry about playing the second one, you are not missing anything.

Back