Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would want one but it all depends on the asking price. The character is a bit annoying but I do like the character design and concept, just not the execution so much. Mostly that has to do with the s****y dialog between her and Anakin.

Agreed.
Aside from "...R2ooey" and "...Skyguy" she is a striking character design wise. If SS could execute it well, it'd make a cool figure. Hasbro has not done her justice. After Aayla though, Im more skeptical @ SS doing females well.

Not me.... if its done in the realistic version:google

I might consider if its sculpt in the cartoon likeness.

I would buy it if it is not done in the "Anime" version as seen in the Clone Wars Animation. Somehow, triangular faces, thin torsos and long limps just don't appeal to me.

That is the main reason why despite owning more than 1000pcs of the 3-3/4inch Kenner/Hasbro SW Action Figures, I did not buy a single piece of the recent 3-3/4inch Hasbro Clone Wars (Anime version) Figure.

The only 2pcs of the Clone Wars (Anime version) Figure I have are the White Clones that come standard with the 2 AT-TE I bought. Even then, I replace these figures with the standard EPII Clone Troopers for my display.

I think the animated "look" lends itself greatly to the 3 3/4" Hasbro line. Again though, I don't think it'd translate well to the 1:6 scale market. I LOVE my Kotobukiya Clone Trooper statues but cringe every time I see the animated one. I think I jumped the gun in picking it up. On the larger scale it's just a case of "lost in translation."

Star Wars was always about Ahsoka, not Anakin or Luke, or any Skywalker for that matter. I'm serious, this was part of George Lucas' grand plan! Can't wait for Episode 4! :lol

My six year old daughter would love one. She loves Clone Wars and Ahsoka is her favorite character, go figure. She have her protecting her Barbies I guess.

That is about the only way I would get one - if my 6 year old daughter would want her.

Does she really get better in the episodes on CN? Because the movie made me want to gag....

Hateful, annoying, petulant character...

I would rather buy a Darth Ballsack.

strangely i would buy a third season ashoka - but would rather see shaak ti first

If they nailed the sculpt on her I would totally buy one. I happen to really enjoy the Clone Wars serious. She'd make a nice addition to the Jedi ranks.

If they made her, I'd buy two. I love the CW series.

She would look awesome In this group of characters

cwtoons.jpg

Back