Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a 1/6th for every Star Wars character there is, so yes, I'd buy one...

Eh tbh I'd rather have Shaak Ti,Slave/Jedi Leia or Mara Jade over this when it comes to 1/6 female characters, Sorry but the character just never appealed and seemed pointless to me personally.

Last edited:
I would buy one, but I would want it on a NEW Sideshow short female body. Really looking forward to the new female body, maybe it will be somewhat modular so they could use it for an Ahsoka. It could also possibly be used for a Jawa or Ugnaught if the chest piece is also modular. Either way, I still want some Jawas and Ugnaughts, maybe a 2-pack, 2 slighty different height Jawas with different accessories and 2 different looking Ugnaughts.

Two years ago this would have been a major pass for me, but since then the character has really grown on me - so yeah, I'd probably fire one up.

I would, but not for me. My daughter's a big clone wars fan so I'd get one for her.

Not to sound offensive but you guys would really get a $100+ adult collectible doll for a kid?Aren't these fragile like most collectibles though?

It depends on the kid. My son would take care of a collectible figure, my daughter, eh not so much.
I'm collecting all the Jedi and Sith so, yeah I would get one. Besides, think of the fun of posing her cowering on the floor in front of Vader.
I'm also holding out high hopes for the female body. I'm sure it will be modular and we'll get some varying heights amongst characters, and maybe even get some female Tusken raiders.

Not to sound offensive but you guys would really get a $100+ adult collectible doll for a kid?Aren't these fragile like most collectibles though?

I bought Captain Rex for my son for his birthday. I will work to make sure he takes care of it. But I expect that he will trash it. I consider it to be a part of teaching him to take care of such things.

I bought Captain Rex for my son for his birthday. I will work to make sure he takes care of it. But I expect that he will trash it. I consider it to be a part of teaching him to take care of such things.

Ah cool I suppose it really isn't any different from getting them a couple video games.

She has the t-rex vs Triceritops dio, and she's taken good care of it. She's a responsible kid, so I'd have no issue giving her one.

Back