Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I would, as I'm REALLY trying to limit my 1/6th SW purchases.

That said, Clone Wars - and Ahsoka's character in particular - has come a long way. I MUCH prefer watching it to, say, Episode 1... and probably 2 as well.

If they release a really nice Clone Wars style Anakin, I might be tempted to get it. And if I get that, I MAY get his Padawan, seeing as how she's basically become one of the SW core characters. Even if she's not been in any movies, considering that she's a main player in something that's considered "Lucas canon" and, imo, MUCH better than either Episode 1 or 2, I feel like I almost should...

But yeah, as others have said - the older/more mature version from Season 3, not earlier.

I don't think they'll do two outfits when they can milk us for two figures. :lol

Agreed. Although the Ahsoka (younger version with backpack) might be a neat SDCC Exc. for next year... Similar to the Sith Anakin. Same figure with only slight variation (outfit)-- not essential for everyone (as most completists are long gone).

Agreed. Although the Ahsoka (younger version with backpack) might be a neat SDCC Exc. for next year... Similar to the Sith Anakin. Same figure with only slight variation (outfit)-- not essential for everyone (as most completists are long gone).

There's a bit of a height difference too though between the two. I suppose they could dust off the Hobbit body and get more mileage off of that for younger Ahsoka though. I don't think they'll even touch the older version until the new female Pros are ready in 2093. :lol

I would probably get it once we see the final version of the character after the show has cancelled. By that time she might have finally worn the traditional Jedi wardobe or that of Shaak Ti. Not too crazy about the current outfit. Definite double lightsabers in her possesion both lit and unlit.

She has gotten much better in season three and I look forward to season four. I would definitely get the older Ahsoka with the adult outfit (season three) welding dual lightsabers.

Maybe with the exclusive being the darkside portrait.

I say yes to either incarnation because I love anything clone wars especially when sideshow does it. However, the adult incarnation is actually a must on my list because I has no female Jedi and enjoy collecting the different species. Also if they did this a shakk ti wouldn't be far behind I'm sure!

Also I was talking with my buddy and we were wondering if ashoka's lightsabet was yellow or green? I think it has to be yellow because only masters have green... But it sure does look green on the show... Just a lil nerd debate!

Well about a month ago I would have been all on board for an Ahsoka. But now with the baby on the way & my putting my collection on eBay I'd have to say I'm out. Tempted, but out. The only SS Star Wars I'm allowing myself to consider picking up are the Clone Commanders & Phase II guys. Even then I have to be conservative with my selections.

Though I hope that if they do make her they can get it out with a decent female body.

Back