Who got SDCC rooms?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELL YEAH!!! BEEEEEEEEEEERFEST!

Dicks Last Resort around what? 9 or 10pmish? We could send emails and pms when the Con trip comes closer as a reminder, maybe take emails in May of whos going or prolly going. Oh yes! It will happen! :chew

I am sure that every year SDCC gets more popular but last year I did not make the final decision to go until around late April early May. I checked that website a few times a day and at one time or another most hotels had openings but they went quick. So just keep trying and stay persistent.

I know for sure, DarkLord Dave, Bob the Godfather, Fritz, Bannister, Fubeca, Jessewilson, Wetanut, Cherno, and myself are going. :D

Wish Azog would go again but he won't be able to make it this year. :monkey2

I'd like to go this year but there's no way I can make plans right now.

However, hopefully I'll be able to next year. My grandmother lived in San Diego (before she died) so my dad might have some connections (possibly someone I could stay with) or something.

I am for sure going, and Twistedfreak will be staying with my family and me in Mission Viejo if he can make it down, so that's two of us right there. Glad I live so close!

I'm trying to go... but need a few partners in crime before I can swing it....:monkey2

Anyone want to house an artist for a few bucks? Maybe split a room or something? :eek:

I can promise free swag? Maybe a repaint....:lol

My ex is supposed to be going now that she's moving to CA. I wonder if I can room with her :monkey1

I'm sure my new girlfriend wouldn't have a problem with that :rotfl

DannieDarKo said:
I know for sure, DarkLord Dave, Bob the Godfather, Fritz, Bannister, Fubeca, Jessewilson, Wetanut, Cherno, and myself are going. :D

Wish Azog would go again but he won't be able to make it this year. :monkey2

I'm going as is my Dad.

Don't you know that the Comic-Con tradition is to fit a minimum of 10 people in one room? 4 on the beds, 2 with their heads in the closet, 1 in the bathtub, 1 in the space between the beds, 1 under the desk, and 1 on the chair/loveseat :lol Seriously though, want to save money and meet new friends? Pile at least 4 in a hotel room. Not enough time for everyone to shower? Jump in the pool and spray on some perfume/cologne :chew

Well I paid full price a while ago for my room. Staying at a place in the Gaslight district about a mile from the convention center.

I just looked at my itinerary. It is :The Historic St James Hotel/Ramada Gaslamp Convention Center.

DannieDarKo said:
HELL YEAH!!! BEEEEEEEEEEERFEST!

Dicks Last Resort around what? 9 or 10pmish? We could send emails and pms when the Con trip comes closer as a reminder, maybe take emails in May of whos going or prolly going. Oh yes! It will happen! :chew

:rock:rock:rock

Memnoch21 said:
Well I paid full price a while ago for my room. Staying at a place in the Gaslight district about a mile from the convention center.
That is basically what I did. I reserved a room months ago in case i couldn't get anything today, which I didn't. It will be a little more expensive but its better than nothing.

Yea all told with cross country airfare and hotel room for a week its about 1,800 for me me and my friend. I gotta get her on the boards though incase there's a Freak party. Got her hooked on LOTR too :lol

Got me a room, but dammit...dammit....dammit! because I couldn't get through either by phone or website, wound up having to pay full price. This sucks!!!
:emperor :emperor

Hey Rumi, I'm glad you're going to be there! I got a room at the Marriott, what an ordeal!:dance

Back