Who do you believe is the "best" Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you believe is the 'best' Batman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I seen the same movies but its difference of opinion. And also, I don't look at the city in the Nolan films like it's Gotham... it's just Chicago. Bale is supremely overated.

It seems that your opinion might be a little biased. :dunno

I don't think Keaton or Bale are overrated, but I do think Bale is the better actor for the part hands down.

It seems that your opinion might be a little biased. :dunno

I don't think Keaton or Bale are overrated, but I do think Bale is the better actor for the part hands down.

I'm not being biased. I'm calling it out for what it is. I think Keaton's voice, batsuit, really brought across the fear criminals has of him, mainly because he barely spoke and was more supernatural. Bale's overacted voice takes me out of the movie, he even did the same thing in Terminator which was awful.

Bale is the better actor without question, just for whatever reason how it's potrayed is a poor acting choice. If it was more subtle it would be welcomed by me.

ill have to say Keaton for the look in his eyes you could see the tradegy of the loss of his parents in those eyes. plus that batman was my childhood :)

Damn right. His eyes had the most character of all the Batmen.

In terms of comic faithfulness - West, scariest in terms of instilling fear in criminals - Keaton, best Bruce/Batman combo - Conroy, and most practical/realistic - Bale in TDK. Each of these actors are perfectly suited to different aspects of the character. I think "bias" would be saying one is better than another in every aspect. :huh

Best Batman - Keaton, by a mile.

Best Bruce Wayne - Bale.

Bale totally sucks as batman tho.

On a side note, i wish them luck trying to get the same chemistry with batman/catwoman as Keaton and Pfeifer had. The scene with the mistletoe is genious. (how do you spell mistletoe?)

Keaton didn't really do much in the Bruce Wayne role, Burton didn't really make Bruce and Batman different people at all they both were dark damaged characters which is why he killed people. Bale is a good ********* Wayne, which is what he should be. Distance any suspicion of being Batman.

I think Pfeiffer is impossible to surpass. I always majorly dislike Hathaway.

Keaton didn't really do much in the Bruce Wayne role, Burton didn't really make Bruce and Batman different people at all they both were dark damaged characters which is why he killed people. Bale is a good ********* Wayne, which is what he should be. Distance any suspicion of being Batman.

I think Pfeiffer is impossible to surpass. I always majorly dislike Hathaway.

Hate it that he killed people, actually, the films themselves arent any good, just the acting that takes it to another level really. And the poll is about best batman, which acting wise, is Keaton. Just the story writing that's kinda lame. Same goes for Pfeiffer.

They need to remake Batman Begins with Keaton!

My girl had seen Batman Begins and TDK before I showed her Batman and Batman Returns, first thing she said was: Huh, he's killing people?!

I'm sure she makes a perfect Burton fan fiction Selina, but she bears no resemblance to any Catwoman I've ever known.

Credit where it's due, she was a flawlessly cliche 80's blonde vamp. :dunno

Well if you want to bring up girlfriends mine hates Bale in the Nolan films lol. She's a Keaton fangirl. Originally Batman did kill people if I remember correctly, which was changed to his code of honor of no killing. That's what I liked about Keaton's take on it, no bull____, elminate the problem. What I also really love about him is that he barely spoke, made him more surreal and psychotic.

Weird. Part of where Keaton's performance failed for me was his lack of emotion as Batman. I didn't get surreal or psychotic from it. I got bored and directed. Bale in Begins gave me the impression of a guy working insanely hard to not cross over into complete psychosis. That conflict animated the character more for me than any of Keaton's reserve.

I don't think Bale are overrated but I do think he's the better actor for the part hands down.
Your opinion might be too biased :dunno :wave

In terms of comic faithfulness - West, scariest in terms of instilling fear in criminals - Keaton, best Bruce/Batman combo - Conroy, and most practical/realistic - Bale in TDK. Each of these actors are perfectly suited to different aspects of the character. I think "bias" would be saying one is better than another in every aspect. :huh
Your opinion is perfect but still unacceptable since it goes against the given theme of discussion :lol

Hate it that he killed people

My girl had seen Batman Begins and TDK before I showed her Batman and Batman Returns, first thing she said was: Huh, he's killing people?!

Batman killed people in Nolan's flick too. LoS temple in BB - death by arson. :wink1:

Your opinion is perfect but still unacceptable since it goes against the given theme of discussion :lol

:moon :moon :moon :moon :moon

zz2.gif

Dont get me wrong, Bale is a great Batman, but Keaton did a better job masking his identity and separating Bruce Wayne from Bats. Bales voice just makes me cringe everytime I hear it.

Batman killed people in Nolan's flick too. LoS temple in BB - death by arson. :wink1:

Plus, the fact he didn't kill anyone in the batmobile car chase in Begins was sheer luck - theres no way he could have deliberately avoided killing anyone. Likewise when he was blowing up civilian cars on the Batpod in TDK - how could he be sure no one was in them?

Plus, the fact he didn't kill anyone in the batmobile car chase in Begins was sheer luck - theres no way he could have deliberately avoided killing anyone. Likewise when he was blowing up civilian cars on the Batpod in TDK - how could he be sure no one was in them?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kTcdUjAaKk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kTcdUjAaKk[/ame]

Yeah that's definitely movie magic and luck. It was stated with the Burton films that Batman does have time to be soft since Gotham was so far gone with crime. All bets were off when he figured out Joker killed his parents though.

Axis Chemical got butt raped.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lUPudZd3oI4[/ame]

Last edited:
Back