WHICH WOLF PREDATOR you like more???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which wolf predator you like more/ more superior

• wolf predator (NORMAL VERSION)

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • wolf predator (CLEAN VERSION)

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
If the cleaner version came with all of the accesories, similar to the BD P2, I would like it more. That said, I normally pose my preds with the mask on, so the roaring option is unnecessary for me. I will probably still get it though, haha.

I think the original is better because it has the double shoulder cannons. That was the most definitive feature of Wolf Predator in my opinion.

aint seen either in hand yet. Based on pics, and if I had to choose. Original I'd say.

Cleaner kit for me the roaring head is great and the base is a nice touch but wont buy.

Last edited:
Normal version for me. I don't like having two figures of the same character, and extras are not doing it for me; plus the lack of dual shoulder cannons which is probably his main trait. :joy

I choose the clean version , i do not have none , but buy the clean , i like the mouth open and all accessories !!!!!. the idea of changing the base is very good !!!!!!!!!!! very well hot toys :D:D:D

The Cleaner version was kind of a let down IMHO but I will probably try and secure the roaring head and replace my Wolf v1's....

It looks good, but
A. It is different from the others, and for some strange reason, I can't stand things
like that. You know, things that are different like bases.
B. I think that the Alien sculpt doesn't look that good, but I'm not saying that I can do
any better.

I don't really like the new base, but I love the new accessories.

i dont know why you dont like it.

i dont like it since it will be different and very unique to my other predators .

but this is another additional sculpt by hot toys. its like free stuff : )

I love it no matter what.

pretty much what i like from newer version is base.

and from original version are dual canon , shuriken, whip.

3 beat 1. thats why i prefer the first version :lol

i dont know why you dont like it.

i dont like it since it will be different and very unique to my other predators .

but this is another additional sculpt by hot toys. its like free stuff : )

I love it no matter what.

pretty much what i like from newer version is base.

and from original version are dual canon , shuriken, whip.

3 beat 1. thats why i prefer the first version :lol

Were you quoting me, or were you stating why you don't like it?

May be , but it remains a good alternative to buy !!!!! also for me , at this time the neca are well :D:D, i hope to have soon a hot toys !!!!!:monkey2

Back