Which Vader do you want from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which movie should Vader be made from?

• A New Hope

Votes: 54 47.4%
  • Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Okay, drop that thought. I'm not big on Star Wars, so things may have changed since I heard that, it was quite some time ago, so it didn't bother me at the time. It may have been discussed, but I rarely post in this section, so haven't followed what's what.

Carry on as usual.

ANH Vader. As previously mentioned, he looks the most sinister in ANH. The Tantive Four Boarding changed my live. Seeing the Stormtroopers kick as*...Then Vader strides through the carnage...

You guys might not care, but I do want ESB Vader. And I will pay for him to be as accurate as possible.

esbvader_wallpaper1024.jpg

Click on this link below for 1080p high resolution goodness:

https://a.photos.cx/millenniumfalcon_duke_esb1080p_VaderMeditationChamber-f08.png

I think ESB is the coolest looking Vader, but I think it'd be best for SS to make the ANH version first.

have to admit, i really loved the ESB Vader because he was the FIRST Vader i got to see as a kid. Growing up i never got to see ANH...no TV channel in the UK would show it, just ESB and ROTJ (for a good seven years i thought those were the ONLY movies).

So to me ESB Vader is MY "Iconic" Vader...and thats what it really boils down to isnt it...what is ICONIC to the individual person, there will always be an arguement between fans as to what is the iconic Vader because everyone has they're own opinions. Its like arguing about which Milkshake is better, Banana, Chocolate or Strawberry...everyone has a different tastes.....

I personall hope for interchangeable gloves, faceplates and domes for his helmet so the fans can assemble him in the way they remember him. As for the tabbard over the armour...that'll probebly be easy to change in the long run.

Definately it should be with out a doubt ANH Vader.......Impressive,Most Impressive.........:vader

I think ESB is the coolest looking Vader, but I think it'd be best for SS to make the ANH version first.

Entropy Chicken:

You are right. I LOVE VADER (Helmet/Armor version) FROM TESB! :banana However it would make sense for SSC to release ANH Vader. I would still purchase it. And JustinLuck love that pick of Vader w/the snow troopers. I have the card not in great shape. But thanks for the pics! :monkey5

as long as we don't get 'nother subject 805 debacle, and end up with something like this
hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

then i don't care too much. i'd prefer esb or rotj, but i'll love him no matter what.

ANH. That's how we were introduced to him. Still my favorite. But to be honest any Vader will do, cause in the end it's still Vader and I couldn't tell the difference between one or the others. bunch of nerds!!!!!:cool:

Well, I want me a ROTS Vader...all shiny and new, but I'll take any one they make...

Well, not this one...he's a jedi again...

180px-WhiteVader.jpg

I'm as big a SW fan as the next guy (as long as that next guy is a great big SW geek) but I've gotta confess I can't really tell much difference between the OT Vaders. ROTS, yes, the helmet is all wrong somehow, but the other ones, aside from minor things like which lights blink in which sequence, or whether or not his inner cape covers his shoulder armor or not, I'm at a loss. Is the difference mostly in the shape of the helmet, or what?

It would be of great interest if someone could post a collage of pictures from each film to provide an easy comparison. Or perhaps someone could furnish a link? Surely there must be 100's of websites devoted to the topic.....

Without any doubt, A NEW HOPE.

And I will never buy a 1:6 ROTS Vader. Easily the worst of the 4. I had the Medicom one for a time, but quickly sold it.

I'm as big a SW fan as the next guy (as long as that next guy is a great big SW geek) but I've gotta confess I can't really tell much difference between the OT Vaders. ROTS, yes, the helmet is all wrong somehow, but the other ones, aside from minor things like which lights blink in which sequence, or whether or not his inner cape covers his shoulder armor or not, I'm at a loss. Is the difference mostly in the shape of the helmet, or what?

It would be of great interest if someone could post a collage of pictures from each film to provide an easy comparison. Or perhaps someone could furnish a link? Surely there must be 100's of websites devoted to the topic.....

LoL!...

The for a bit of education, on the RotS DvD they talk about hopw the Vader in the film is the first to have a fully simetrical *spelling?* Helmet; i.e. its a mirror image, perfect...unlike the Vader helmets of the previous, and supirior films. (yes some of us are sad enough to watch the special features on dvd's) This is why it just doesnt "feel" right...we're used to a deformed, or...more HUMAN Vader, not a hollywood perfect Vader :p...no botox here please!

Back