Which Vader do you want from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which movie should Vader be made from?

• A New Hope

Votes: 54 47.4%
  • Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
just a thought, would i be the only one who would want a Farce unleashed "battle damaged" vader as a con excluse or some other limited run? Picture of hasbro figure for reference.
2008_Carded_darthvaderburned.jpg

Ok, before I say this, please understand that I'm not much of a fan of Star Wars. Here it goes, what's the difference between them?

-CJK

Ok... I'm a big Starwars Fan... but I'm far from Fanatic. Like some I didn't know the differences either.

But after looking at that link... I realized this is too Geeky for me. Dorks!!!! ;)

Here is some more ESB Vader love:

018.jpg

But don't worry, I won't leave ANH Vader out:

041bn8.jpg

Last edited:
Ok... I'm a big Starwars Fan... but I'm far from Fanatic. Like some I didn't know the differences either.

But after looking at that link... I realized this is too Geeky for me. Dorks!!!! ;)

I AGREE! I'm not sure if your being sarcastic or not. But if you are, then I agree with your sarcastic opinion! I don't like the entire Star Wars movie/universe, I just like lightsabers and Darth Vader. That link nearly killed on of those!

-CJK

Last edited:
Since we already have Old Ben, Bespin Luke and Jedi Luke to fight Vader, anyone from the OT is fine with me, but I do wish to see all 3 in time. :wacky

the variances, while there are quite minimal though. and with Lucasfilms preference of "definitive versions of characters" i think we're likely to only get Darth Vader : Sith Lord, and possibly ROTJ reveal Vader later on. could be wrong, but just one man's opinion. personally, i do not care, to me, Vader is Vader, as far as I care, the differences in his wardrobe from film to film is just that, he decided to polish his armor harder, or wear his robe differently, or in the case of the lights on his ipod, he was just listening to different tunes.

I took the poll to mean which one you wanted most, because he should be made from all three movies (one for each duel; if you only want one then choose). So I picked ESB, because it's the best movie ever made, but I don't care which one comes first. It would be cool to go in order, I guess.

The only reason I can see that it would be worth making ROTS Vader is if they do a full display, with operating table and droids, but that would take up a lot of places in the course of one year's offerings, and I can see no good reason to do that before we get the OT versions.

Same with a battle damaged version. It would be killer to have one, but not first, second, or third.

I took the poll to mean which one you wanted most, because he should be made from all three movies (one for each duel; if you only want one then choose). So I picked ESB, because it's the best movie ever made, but I don't care which one comes first. It would be cool to go in order, I guess.

The only reason I can see that it would be worth making ROTS Vader is if they do a full display, with operating table and droids, but that would take up a lot of places in the course of one year's offerings, and I can see no good reason to do that before we get the OT versions.

Same with a battle damaged version. It would be killer to have one, but not first, second, or third.

Agreed, same for White Darth Vader I posted a few pages back...

ALL other Vaders must be done first...

Agreed, same for White Darth Vader I posted a few pages back...

ALL other Vaders must be done first...

That would really be a feat if the line went so deep as to reach a figure like the white Vader and blackhole stormtroopers. With figures like Praji, it suggests that they do intend to be that prolific, and if they can do that without sacrificing second and third rung film characters, I'm all for it. I'd love to see EU jedi and sith at some point (albeit some point in the distant future).

Back