Which Terminator film is the crappiest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Terminator film is the crappiest?

• Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Terminator Salvation

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Terminator Genisys

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Terminator Dark Fate

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
I'm afraid to see DF....but this was Cameron behind the curtain on this one, are the Avatar sequels in for a bad reception, too? Nooooooooo:rotfl

I'm afraid to see DF....but this was Cameron behind the curtain on this one, are the Avatar sequels in for a bad reception, too? Nooooooooo:rotfl

I don't think Avatar was ever good anyway lol.... It was groundbreaking from a technology standpoint, but its story was mediocre.

I'm surprised that DF is leading this poll. I thought it was at least entertaining even though we've seen the story over and over.

Found this one today....

4A4D5205-6489-4E39-9EA2-6336E5D8A2E8.jpeg

I like parts of Genisys. Jason Clarke was a great John Connor and villain. The future war sequence was great, as was the 84 recreation and the MRI sequence. For me, the worst is Salvation by far.

Nor should he be Nick Stahl....or be portrayed as an idiot who tells everyone that he's supposed to be the leader of post-apocalypse humanity before actually earning that position ala Terminator Salvation.

Nor should he be Nick Stahl....or be portrayed as an idiot who tells everyone that he's supposed to be the leader of post-apocalypse humanity before actually earning that position ala Terminator Salvation.

While that is true, that's less offensive than making him a villain or replacing him altogether.

Did Bale do that all throughout Salvation? Man it's been close to a decade since I watched that one (I think I only ever watched it twice all the way through) and a lot of the details have begun to fade.

Not during the film but it can be inferred from Michael Ironside's character's sarcastic jab at Connor where he says ''John Connor, prophesied leader of the resistance'' that he's been saying things to people. There's also the fact he seems to be keeping no secret of his mother being Sarah Connor and his father being Kyle Reese - he even gives this information to Marcus Wright who as far as Connor is concerned is a machine sent by Skynet to kill him! :slap

Not during the film but it can be inferred from Michael Ironside's character's sarcastic jab at Connor where he says ''John Connor, prophesied leader of the resistance'' that he's been saying things to people. There's also the fact he seems to be keeping no secret of his mother being Sarah Connor and his father being Kyle Reese - he even gives this information to Marcus Wright who as far as Connor is concerned is a machine sent by Skynet to kill him! :slap

:lol :lol

Back