Which Prequel background/supporting Jedi do you want Sideshow to make first?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Prequel background/supporting Jedi do you want Sideshow to make first?

• Total voters
Definitely Ki-Adi Mundi. He actually had dialogue, and a wonderful presence. He was one of the few Jedi I thought had an air of wisdom without the pomposity that goes with it.
He was the only one I actually felt for when he went down. The look on his face...

Kit Fisto is the coolest but I would much prefer seeing some dark lords of the Sith....

I'm curious as to how the Lords of the Sith will work out. Seems like after Sidious, Maul, Tyranus, and Vader, the only options left are EU. Not that its a bad thing, just a bit limited in well known characters.

Daveyjaro said:
Aayla Secura, because she is so incredible!

No, we need her in 1/4 scale PF so that Gruson can buy me one. ;) :D

As for Sith Lords, I can't wait to see Malak and Nihilus.

Hydralisk said:
I'm curious as to how the Lords of the Sith will work out. Seems like after Sidious, Maul, Tyranus, and Vader, the only options left are EU. Not that its a bad thing, just a bit limited in well known characters.

And besides Palpatine not really any of those could have variants except maybe Vader with blue or green buttons.

I think Kit would be cool, but I also like Ki-Adi. He did sympathetic death. Plo is really cool though too. I just want the whole council :D

Mace's hand better be removable.

Back