OK - So which Jedi DO you want to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Ki Adi Mundi. He had a speaking role in all three films, and he was in a way, the "face" of the PT Jedi.

As I couldn't give a crap about PT Jedi the only other one I'd be intrested in is a second go at Jedi Luke on the new body with a decent facial expression.
Maybe SSC could include an alternate head that's sculpted wearing the helmet he wore on Endor.

I want more aliens!

Yoda
Ki Adi Mundi (release Commander Bacara near him)
Shaak Ti
Barris Offe
Saesee Tiin
Aayla Secura (release Commander Bly near her)

As I couldn't give a crap about PT Jedi the only other one I'd be intrested in is a second go at Jedi Luke on the new body with a decent facial expression.
Maybe SSC could include an alternate head that's sculpted wearing the helmet he wore on Endor.

I'd love to see a new Jedi Luke, too.

Prometheus body
New headsculpt
New vest cut with darker grey color
Endor gear (alternate head maybe)
the other lightsaber prop (version 2?)
New hands (that glove hand is too 'fat')

Yarael Poof would be awesome.

eu_bg.jpg

Prometheus body
New headsculpt

It scares me that I think that would actually be a good idea. :horror

Prometheus body
New headsculpt

Add a better set of boots and that'd be just the ticket.

Complete Mace's posse! Now that we have Palpatine, we're nearly finished--just two more to go! And besides, Agen Kolar is one of my favorite looking Jedi, and Saesee Tiin is just awesome--make them all, Sideshow!

Complete Mace's posse! Now that we have Palpatine, we're nearly finished--just two more to go! And besides, Agen Kolar is one of my favorite looking Jedi, and Saesee Tiin is just awesome--make them all, Sideshow!

How about a two pack? How different are the robes? Maybe they can pull a "endor" pack and reuse much of the items.

How about a two pack? How different are the robes? Maybe they can pull a "endor" pack and reuse much of the items.

Their robes are pretty different, although much of Agen Kolar's outfit is actually similar to Old Ben's, so they could replicate that one. Tiin's is pretty unique. Still though, a two-pack would be fantastic. We need to finish the posse!

I don't care for the whole freakshow of PT Jedis, just the few iconic ones. Just Kit Fisto, Ki Adi, Poof, and oh, I dunno... Yoda's bastard:

Evenpiell.jpg

:rotfl

Back