Jedi Ladies!! We want 'em Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ladies do you want?

• Total voters
We need some Sith Ladies too...

Darth Talon and Darth Maladi...and...that other one...

But I agree, I'd like to see a Mara Jade...Dark Side please...

dva0539.jpg

Aurra Sing and Zam Wesell would be Cool. Bounty hunter chicks :naughty

You beat me to it.

Aurra Sing!!!!

I know she only had a split second in the film but she created quite a stir with the fanbase. She's exotic, technically did have Jedi training and did I mention she's exotic?... ;) :naughty

I found my Hasbro Aurra Sing figure just last night while looking for C3PO and got to thinking how cool she would be if given the Sideshow treatment. I'm now considering updating her with a better base body and gear. (Project number 112 on my 1/6th "to do" list...) :lol

Memnoch21, are you able to add her as a selection in your poll?

Granted there are some elitists, but I don't think it's fair to say that about alot of people. Everyone has their angle on what the collect and if the dividing line is only what is seen in the movie and that saves them some money good for them.

Although I can only imagine what the elitists think about my collection since I only get PT Jedi in 12". Except for Luke and eventually Mara Jade (but she only makes it worse). :lol

Granted there are some elitists, but I don't think it's fair to say that about alot of people. Everyone has their angle on what the collect and if the dividing line is only what is seen in the movie and that saves them some money good for them.

Although I can only imagine what the elitists think about my collection since I only get PT Jedi in 12". Except for Luke and eventually Mara Jade (but she only makes it worse). :lol

What I meant is you have the OT purists who get upset whenever there is a PT or EU figure released: "Sideshow, why are you wasting time making this garbage?!" Then you have the film elitists screaming: "Sideshow, why are you wasting time on this EU crap?!" Then you have the all around Star Wars fan saying, "I don't care what it is, gimme more!" Granted, there are those elitists who just say, "not for me, pass." But I find them to be far and few between nowadays.

Gotcha, I see what you're saying. But I think of that as general Star Wars fan whineness moreso than elitism. After all the same thing happens when one item gets released before another someone wants to see more. But yeah it does happen more with PT and EU stuff.

Star Wars fans are considered whiners simply because there are more of them. To get any type of reponse to your opinion you kinda have to be at the extremes on some level.

Being a Star Wars fan is like attending a 5000 student highschool.

I really don't know any one on this board that doesn't have some form of strong opinion. I'm sure there are some, but as I said, they go unnoticed.

It just seems to me that there is a higher percentage of Star Wars fans that nitpick and complain things to death. But maybe there isn't and its like you say, there are just so many of us that it seems like more.

Back