What are your "must-have" SW figures from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that Dooku is getting to be a pretty glaring omission. If he posed more of a challenge like the droids or Chewie or Grievous, we could understand the wait. But he seems to be on par with other characters that have been done, and with a decent head sculpt and fairly basic costume we could have the last of the saga's major Sith figures in our collections.

Since my focus are Imperials I'd get any of them:

- Snowtrooper (with E-Web cannon)
- Scout (with Speederbike ;))
- Darth Vader (ESB, ROTJ, even ROTS)
- AT-AT Driver
- TIE Fighter Pilot
- Royal Guard
- Death Star Gunner
- AT-ST Driver
- Sandtroopers (the other two)
- ROTJ Emperor
- Grand Moff Tarkin
- General Veers
- Chief Bast
- Moff Jerjerrod
- Admiral Ozzel
- Admiral Motti
- Captain Needa
- McQuarrie Darth Vader
- McQuarrie Stormtrooper
- McQuarrie Snowtrooper

But also some droids (Imperials or not):

- R2-D2
- C-3PO
- R4-19
- R2-Q5
- R5-J2
- MSE-6 (mouse droid)
- RA-7 (Death Star Droid)

Edit: Not adding SS Stormtrooper and SS ANH Vader on the list since they will come anyway very soon :)

Last edited:
Must haves
Vader
Stormtroopers
Biker scout
Boba Fett

Wants
Tie Pilot
Kashykk troopers
Gree
Snow troopers
Imperial officers
Jango

The Droids,

Chewbacca,

Endor Leia

General Lando

Scout Trooper

And I'd love to Uniform packs! This would work well for the Hoth gear, since you have an ESB Luke and Han already. And could even turn the Endor Troopers into Hoth Troopers. I'd even go for a General Lando uniform pack, and convert the Bespin Lando.

I think that Dooku is getting to be a pretty glaring omission. If he posed more of a challenge like the droids or Chewie or Grievous, we could understand the wait. But he seems to be on par with other characters that have been done, and with a decent head sculpt and fairly basic costume we could have the last of the saga's major Sith figures in our collections.

Feels like we'll see him soon... unless they are really trying to spread the film Sith out :lol

Boba Fett
Max Rebo Band
Nikto, Barada, Weekway & Klattu
Hammerhead
Gamorrean Guard
Ephont Mon
Actually any cantina or Jabba's palace will do.

Jedi's- Lumina, Bariss, or any council jedi

and of course a really good Chewie.

Well for a long time people ^^^^^ed that the core focus was on the PT, now it's been a bit heavily OT, but it sounds like for the most part, 2009 will be heavily armor, both PT and OT hopefully, and maybe we'll get guys like Dooku and Tarkin worked in the mix.

Here's my list.

EPISODE I
Padme (Tattooine)
Padme (Purple Naboo)
Queen Amidala (Red Naboo Gown)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Senator Palpatine
Nute Gunray
Jabba the Hutt

EPISODE II
Anakin Skywalker
Jango Fett
Count Dooku
Padme (Geonosis)
Yoda

EPISODE III
Padme (Mustafar)
Padme (Order 66 Gown)
Yoda
General Grievous
Magna Guard
Commander Cody
Commander Gree
Commander Bly

EPISODE IV
Grand Moff Tarkin
Greedo
C-3PO
R2-D2
Jawa
Dewback

EPISODE V
Chewbacca
Leia (Hoth)
Han (Hoth)
Luke (Hoth)
Yoda
Snowtrooper
Boba Fett

EPISODE VI
Luke (Endor)
Leia (Endor)
Leia (Slave)
Han (Endor)
Lando (Skiff)
Lando (General)
Darth Vader (helmet reveal)
Emperor Palpatine (with throne)
Biker Scout
Rancor
Wicket

These will be the only SSC 1/6th figs Im getting
Storm
Vader
501st
Jango
Boba

I would love to see a Rancor... if GoHero can make a 1/6 Cyclops I think Sideshow can swing a Rancor :lecture

Never say die, huh?

I would love to see a Rancor... if GoHero can make a 1/6 Cyclops I think Sideshow can swing a Rancor :lecture

Why couldn't they, just a nice, hollow vinyl, high end Rancor, probably cost about $200-$250, be fine with me, should be roughly the size of a PF or 1:1 bust so it's not a huge room eater.

Me too, I mean look at the detail Hasbro's gotten into their Rancor's, now take that and give it a Sideshow paint job :drool

ANH
C-3PO
Chewie

ESB
Yoda
Leia in her Bespin Gown
Boba Fett
Luke in the Hoth version of his flight suit

ROTJ
Admiral Ackbar

Back