Jedi Ladies!! We want 'em Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which ladies do you want?

• Total voters
They could do a Adi Gallia/Stass Allie 2-pack. Would never happen, but I'd buy it. I like Adi Gallia much better, she so much more exotic looking.

I'll buy any Jedi, so long as they are in the films.

Hmmm...if we're talking film,

Shaak Ti and Bultar Swann....Shaak Ti definatly if they do her including the TFU costume, really suited her

But i'd rather see a few more EU characters appear, Bastila and Mara Jade for sure...

But then again, anything that isnt a re-hash/re-paint of existing/soon to be released figures (yes stormtrooper sgt i am looking at you) would be a breath of freash air very much needed....

Who is Bultar Swann I don't recognize her. And who is Bastilla, I'm guessing EU, KOTOR?

Yes, she's the one who tells Obi Wan that the planet he's looking (Kamino) for can't exist because its not in the library.

Yes, she's the one who tells Obi Wan that the planet he's looking (Kamino) for can't exist because its not in the library.

And she is a Jedi? Strange
I would expect if she tried to draw he lightsabre she would have trouble trying to find it and if she could she'd put her hip out in a duel (given she had not been blasted or cut up already for not wearing her glasses :lol)

We're long overdue for more female Jedi. That was supposed to be one of the highlights of the PT.

Luminara Unduli is my top pic, followed closely by Shaak-Ti. Both would look astounding, especially Luminara, since we haven't seen her at all at this scale yet. Hopefully her awesome highlight in the recent CW episode will convince SSC its time to give her her due!!!

Yeah, huge Shak Ti fan here. SSC would do her up awesome.

2244324102_f4cbde3a4f.jpg

Here I am with her actress, Orli Shoshon at Orlando's FX Show last year. She expressed her true feelings for me...

as some other have said, I wouldn't mind an Ahsoka, but I voted for Shaak Ti and
Luminara Unduli.

Back