Which one should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, do you like it? Spiderman com right? He is a beauty, my favorite from sideshow, do you have venom and carnage?

No.... my family cannot have some furious character like them ... I am displaying it with the Black Cat PF ....

P1070864.jpg

Spiderman and Black Cat :)

No Hulk Comi....:nana::nana::pfft:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJgq-a1M8I&feature=related"]YouTube - Seinfeld- Bad Chicken[/ame]

Damn - I wish I had somewhere I could just pick up these goodies!!!! Thanks for the photo's C - I don't collect the baddies either, only on a vs or diorama, don't have any singles of bad guys - not really into the girl heroines either, don't think my wife would let me display those fantastic bodies either. LOL :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Damn - I wish I had somewhere I could just pick up these goodies!!!! Thanks for the photo's C - I don't collect the baddies either, only on a vs or diorama, don't have any singles of bad guys - not really into the girl heroines either, don't think my wife would let me display those fantastic bodies either. LOL :gah::gah::gah::gah:

My wife is ok with that, of cos she is not going to enjoy the piece together. I think the bad guys are not a problem she just dont like those who look ugly by her standard.

You guys are all wrong... neither Hulk Com nor PF is the best ....

wait ....

the best is yet to come

you really want to know what legendary is?

Ok Best Hulk product in the market.
P1070866.jpg

You guys are all wrong... neither Hulk Com nor PF is the best ....

wait ....

the best is yet to come

you really want to know what legendary is?

Ok Best Hulk product in the market.
P1070866.jpg

LOL, you didn't get it!

This is legend:

MI%20HULK.jpg

You can't handle the Hulk! LOL

Spiderman is my actual choice. I passed the Hulk Comm and Stealth Ironman. Its about whats right for "your" collection.

I would go with either the Hulk Comi or Spidey. I have all three but those two are by far better than the Stealth IM. IMO. Hulk is massive and awesome looking, spidey is just a great all around state. Spidey, base and detail are amazing. Get the Spidey and Hulk PF! thats the way to go!

Back