Which one should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c11098

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have seen 3 statues that I have been hunting, but when I am looking at my bank account, I believe it is better for me to pick only one of the three, so I would like some suggestions here.

1. Stealth Ironman Com $350+$100 Shipping = $450

2. Spiderman 1:4 Com Reg (No shipping) = $475

3. Hulk Com Reg (No shipping) = $435

I found 2 and 3 from a local seller, I have seen them on the sale for months so I feel like I could get them next month. While for the IM, I love the color of the stealth version and I have been searching it for months. However, I come to worry that the spiderman will be gone like Gambit and it is really hard to get one back easily. (It has been sold on Ebay for more than $500 plus shipping) The Hulk Com seems to be a fair deal also but I am not so sure if it is as hard to find as 1 and 2. (At least I saw 2 from local collectors.) So if you were me, which one will you get?

Well all 3 will eventually go up in price. So you're screwed either way :p

IMO I'd prefer Stealth Iron Man or Spider-Man out of the 3. Both pieces are awesome. Stealth IM has the light up feature and metallic look. While Spidey Comi has the pose that's perfect for the character. You can't go wrong with any of the 2.

Hulk Comi isn't very hard to find (unless for a decent price). So I would get him later unless you're a huge fan of the piece.

Good luck :)

1. Stealth Ironman Com $350+$100 Shipping = $450

2. Spiderman 1:4 Com Reg (No shipping) = $475

3. Hulk Com Reg (No shipping) = $435

= Priceless

Well all 3 will eventually go up in price. So you're screwed either way :p

IMO I'd prefer Stealth Iron Man or Spider-Man out of the 3. Both pieces are awesome. Stealth IM has the light up feature and metallic look. While Spidey Comi has the pose that's perfect for the character. You can't go wrong with any of the 2.

Hulk Comi isn't very hard to find (unless for a decent price). So I would get him later unless you're a huge fan of the piece.

Good luck :)

I am sure you're mostly right except Stealth IM since its been out for sometime now, it won't go up as much and is already stabilized. The other are already just about the same price already and will raise even more.

I am sure you're mostly right except Stealth IM since its been out for sometime now, it won't go up as much and is already stabilized. The other are already just about the same price already and will raise even more.

You're right. But you never know. Media changes mechandise prices :wink1:.

Spidey....have you seen this piece?

I love all three but spiderman comiquette is a masterpiece in my opinion....

And if I were you I would get that as soon as possible....I bet you someone else will not think twice to get it...

Tomorrow first thing in the morning go over before it's gone....

I own all 3. They are excellent pieces. Of the 3, Spidey will rise in price the quickest. The Hulk can also inch up in price as well. The SIM has been the same price for awhile. If I were you I would get all 3. However, to save you some money, start with the piece you think will increase in value the quickest. If you lock up Spidey now, it will save you $$$ down the line. Then pick up the Hulk. Lastly, the SIM. This is under the assumption you really like all 3 pieces about the same. If you really like one of these more than the others, then that's the one you should pick up 1st.

same here, own all three and you can't go wrong with either. guess it's a case of whom you have the biggest connection with. for me it would be spidey then hulk and lastly IM

Back