Which one should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at the amount of cash u have, if u can get 2 or even 3 , get them, and when u are in serious need of cash u can sell 2 of them , cos at first u intended to have one only...im pretty sure when u decide to sell ull end up with more cash than what u spend on them,
BTW if it was a choice of 1, spidey , n doubt , that will reach above 1k in another short period.

look at the amount of cash u have, if u can get 2 or even 3 , get them, and when u are in serious need of cash u can sell 2 of them , cos at first u intended to have one only...im pretty sure when u decide to sell ull end up with more cash than what u spend on them,
BTW if it was a choice of 1, spidey , n doubt , that will reach above 1k in another short period.

After discussing with my wife, my conclusion is getting 1 and 2 together.

Hulk, I believe I can wait for the reason that there are 2 at local auction and Hong Kong is not a place where a lot of people collect statues. As a result I believe I can get it immediately if 1 is gone.

down the road spidey will be the hardest to get so if you could only pick one up now i would definitely pick him up first

It is not Hulk is not coming home with me ... it is I who dont bring him home .... he is crying to come home with me !!!!!

Spider-Man. I hope it's damaged!.............keedeng!:D

cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

Back