Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Maquettes should be made next?

I dont understand why they have stopped the production on the maquettes! We want some more prototypes, more sketches, more "anything"!
Please SS, give us a clue!

I dont understand why they have stopped the production on the maquettes! We want more some prototypes, some sketches, some "anything"!
Please, give us a clue!
I think SS said they are cutting down how many pieces are made for every line this year. They want people to be able to afford multiple lines.

Eowyn infront of Edoras is my favorite scene with her.
Standing in front of the hall with her dress waving in the wind would fit well into the dynamic of the maquette line.

i want to see her in full armor ready to fight not in a dress :( she's a warrior after all...

I don't really want Eowyn in the white dress cuz she'll look too much like Galadriel if they make a Maquette of her.

Eowyn infront of Edoras is my favorite scene with her.
Standing in front of the hall with her dress waving in the wind would fit well into the dynamic of the maquette line.

YES! Would make a great statue. I'd prefer that to having another Eowyn in armor. Guess we'll just have to see what they come up with. I'd be very surprised if Eowyn is not featured in this line.

Hoping for Eowyn, Eomer, and Theoden. Preferably fully armored Theoden with helmeted and unhelmeted head. I love that helmet.

1. Hobbits (gotta complete the Fellowship)
2. Faramir
3. Elrond
4. Eowyn / Galadriel (don't care who's first, but make them both)
5. Theoden
6. Mouth of Sauron
7. couple of different Orcs & Goblins

this list could go on and on - probably the main reason I like this line so much.

i want to see her in full armor ready to fight not in a dress :( she's a warrior after all...
I like to see the armor too. Preferably with a switchout portrait so we can have both the helmet and non helmet version.

Although if we do get one of the dresses I hope she still comes equiped with a sword. As I said in the Eowyn topic it just feels wrong having a statue of Arwen of all characters posed for combat, yet have the slayer of the Witch-King unarmed.

I think SS said they are cutting down how many pieces are made for every line this year. They want people to be able to afford multiple lines.

Well I hope not reduce as much as in the Premium Format line that now has no Preorder.

For reasons like this people do not just encourage them to buy more in this line because they do not totally trust, Sideshow has to teach things about the future of this line it now, because unfortunately has left several lines stops as LSB or Dioramas and hopefully this will not happen here and leave all our pieces desired, I hope the Hobbit movies are not a reason to stop this line parked.

The order of my list would be as follows:

1-Hobbits (and complete the community)
2-Eomer.
3-Elrond.
4-Faramir
5-Saruman
6-Denethor
7-Balrog
8 - Eowyn
9-Theoden
10-Galadriel.
11 - Bilbo.

Last edited:

Hi, this is my top 5:

-Hobbits (to complete the fellowship, of course)
-High Elven warrior
-Balrog
-Eomer on steed
-Eowyn

Really there needs to be a clear message to SS that the hobbits have to made a priority. I think they will hurt sales in the long run if people feel they are being strung along with 3 evil characters and other subsidiary characters before the Fellowship is made. And really they gave us Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, (Arwen) and Boromir. Its clear at this point they mean this to be a completionist line with respect to the Fellowship so give us what we want, let us have our display room setups and eagerly add our favorite characters to this as we see fit.

Well, I used my free time at work today when the kids were working on stuff to make this list. This is a list of what statues I'd like to see, an order they could be released in, and what I think they could be priced at. Yes, I did have a bit of free time today. :lol

1. Frodo/Sam or Merry/Pip $275
  2. Eomer $250
  3. Frodo/Sam or Merry/Pip $275
  4. Lurtz $250
  5. Saruman $275
  6. Balrog $325
  7. Theoden on Snowmane $300
  8. Mouth of Sauron on Steed $300
  9. Faramir $250
  10. Cave Troll $325
  11. Uruk-hai (Helm's Deep Version) $275
  12. Bilbo $225
  13. Eowyn (White Dress) $250
  14. Elron (Council Attire) $250
  15. Grima Wormtounge $250
  16. King of the Dead $275
  17. Denethor on Throne $275
  18. High Elven Warrior $275
  19. Fountain Guard $275
  20. Galadriel $250
  21. Mordor or Moria Orc $250
  22. Easterling $250
  23. Rohirrim Soldier $300 if on horse or $250 otherwise
  24. Gandalf the White $250
  25. Gothmog $275
  26. Sauron $350/400
  27. Haldir $275
  28. Gollum $225
  29. Battle Troll $350
  30. Witch King in True Form $250
  31. Berserker $250
  32. Gil-Galad $250
  33. Elendil $250
  34. Isildur $250
  35. Shelob $300
  36. Aragorn in gate of Mordor sequence $250

Last edited:
Well, I used my free time at work today when the kids were working on stuff to make this list. This is a list of what statues I'd like to see, an order they could be released in, and what I think they could be priced at. Yes, I did have a bit of free time today. :lol

1. Frodo/Sam or Merry/Pip
  2. Eomer $250
  3. Frodo/Sam or Merry/Pip $275
  4. Lurtz $250
  5. Saruman $275
  6. Balrog $325
  7. Theoden on Snowmane $300
  8. Mouth of Sauron on Steed $300
  9. Faramir $250
  10. Cave Troll $325
  11. Uruk-hai (Helm's Deep Version) $275
  12. Bilbo $225
  13. Eowyn (White Dress) $250
  14. Elron (Council Attire) $250
  15. Grima Wormtounge $250
  16. King of the Dead $275
  17. Denethor on Throne $275
  18. High Elven Warrior $275
  19. Fountain Guard $275
  20. Galadriel $250
  21. Mordor or Moria Orc $250
  22. Easterling $250
  23. Rohirrim Soldier $300 if on horse or $250 otherwise
  24. Gandalf the White $250
  25. Gothmog $275
  26. Sauron $350/400
  27. Haldir $275
  28. Gollum $225
  29. Battle Troll $350
  30. Witch King in True Form $250
  31. Berserker $250
  32. Gil-Galad $250
  33. Elendil $250
  34. Isildur $250
  35. Shelob $300
  36. Aragorn in gate of Mordor sequence $250

:thud: :clap :goodpost:

That list is actually frightening Josh, and makes me consider selling the four I do have already.

Oh what to do... :panic:

I was thinking it was pretty impressive and fun to think about all those statues. :lol

You don't have to buy them all.

Back