Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at least it looks like we'll have a full Fellowship in Lego from the post I just saw on Facebook. Probably cheaper too! :)

I'll be amazed if we see close to all those on your list Josh! I just don't think we'll ever see as big a range of collectibles again as we did with SSW, not even with The Hobbit.

Still, a few on there i'd buy! :lol

Nah, I don't expect we'll see the entire list. Several of them? Sure but if they made all of those I'd probably be more than shocked.

I think that's a good, steady and manageable pace.

I just want them to complete the Fellowship before they get distracted/carried away by The Hobbit.

4-5 a year is a good range to stay in. Makes it easy to get most of them even if we get two in a short period like we just did.

We already have 4 this year, I wonder how the delays from last year will affect the schedule? I hope that they will show us something for fourth quarter sometime soon :pray:.

I seem to have forgotten the Snow Troll, so if you count him in your collection we will have 5 this year! Unless of course there are delays.

I'm counting the snow troll. That thing was freaking eye catching at comic-con. I've got 3 on tap coming this way with Boromir, Witch King, and the Snow Troll. :rock

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any news on the next maquette. It might just be me, but this seems to be the longest we have waited w/out having any idea of what character(s) are on deck. I know there are rumors of who they plan to make next, but nothing has been announced or even teased.

I admit I am a little frustrated, as it seems every other announcement lately is Star Wars related! Where is the LOTR love?! We've got The Hobbit coming up, so I would expect the focus to be a little stronger on LOTR! Ok, sorry, I am done venting...but seriously, what's next? ;)

1. Hobbits (F&S)
2. Hobbits (M&P)
3. Hobbit & ??? (Bilbo and Gollum??)

Get the Fellowship done and then SS can knock themselves out with each and every elf, dwarf, wizard etc. populating Middle Earth... just get that Fellowship done :impatient:

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been any news on the next maquette. It might just be me, but this seems to be the longest we have waited w/out having any idea of what character(s) are on deck. I know there are rumors of who they plan to make next, but nothing has been announced or even teased.

I admit I am a little frustrated, as it seems every other announcement lately is Star Wars related! Where is the LOTR love?! We've got The Hobbit coming up, so I would expect the focus to be a little stronger on LOTR! Ok, sorry, I am done venting...but seriously, what's next? ;)

+1

Not that this waiting Sideshow has announced a couple of Hobbits.
The fact that in the 12 days runs out Sideshow quite disappointed at the treatment I receive LOTR in this event, and is more we know that very many months without coming in the future. Patience has a limit.

I like to think that by the end of this month we should see the next Preorder on this line, mostly because it has been confirmed by Sideshow that the sale of the Witch King will be in August and there is usually a range of 8 or 9 months from the Preorder and its release for sale. Have if Sideshow tab starts moving, the line has completely stopped the PF, I hope the same does not happen here.So for the last quarter of this year the piece that should go on sale to be announced shortly.

Back