Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Maquettes should be made next?

Would also like Saruman!

Maybe even Wormtongue!

1. Eowyn
2. Saruman
3. Haldir
4. Faramir
5. First-age elven warrior
6. and yes, Hobbits... :wink1:

A long shot wish list, but one can only hope...

As a lot of people said.. let's hope they complete the Fellowship with the Hobbits first! And then it would be nice to have Lurtz, Cave Troll, Elven Warrior and other untouched characters like Eomer and Faramir. :yess:

While it would be interesting to see Faramir in Gondor plate armor to compliment his brother, I think he must appear in his Ranger garb (which is what he was wearing in that deleted scene, anyway). Fellowship Boromir probably will be made down the road, but I can't see them doing Faramir more than once.

Exclusive Faramir could be a hooded version, unless they go with an arm swap to have him choking Gollum (j/k)

Eomer should be helmet/no helmet for the exclusive.

The Mouth of Sauron could have an outstretched arm holding the mithril shirt as the Exclusive. Even though it wouldn't be film accurate, it might be neat if he was carrying a black & red Great Eye banner (especially if mounted).

Summarizing the answers from the Sideshow LotR Q&A:

- small chance of getting a Rohan Royal Guard, depending on how deep fans want to go with the line
- they are considering many characters for the line, especially Rohirrims
- they are working on designs for both regular Uruk-Hais and Orcs
- Eomer will be designed WITHOUT a horse, Mouth of Sauron is not stated yet, Faramir is in design too
- current plan is to pair Frodo with Sam and Merry with Pippin
- it is possible that they will make a hatless Gandalf in the future (probably Gandalf the White I guess)
- it is possible that they will make Aragorn in another appearance
- Haldir is not on top of their list, not even of the Elves
- they have greater interest in doing the High Elven and Elrond from the prologue scene
- the Morgul Lord is a viable candidate for the line
- the intention is to hold to 1:6 scale for all characters
- they want to focus on heroes and villians in more or less human size (so probably no Balrog, Cave Troll etc.)

Well, I would venture to guess some of that has changed like the creatures part. I would just about bet my soul on getting a Balrog and Cave Troll.

Anything armored would be a welcome sight! I mean . . .how many armored statues have they put out, when there's so much more to explore! One of the beauties of LotR is how they made the armor of each culture so unique!

1. Hobbits!

After that, any order of Saruman, Galadriel, Eowyn, Eomer, Theoden, Sauron, and Faramir.

If they were to do a Twilight Witch-King, how would people feel about one modeled in the exact pose as the upcoming Ringwraith? It'd be more of a niche figure, so maybe as an SDCC Exclusive?

Saruman, Amon Hen Lurtz (please no Newborn), and Morgul Lord with Sword & Mace top my list of baddies. I'm sure Gothmog will be done too, but I'd rather see "Skully" and an armored Uruk-Hai soldier done first.

As lot people have stressed: The Hobbits
I am getting all the Fellowship of the ring members (and the ringwraith too) and I wish to finished it. :yess: :yess: :yess:

After they have kept their word, we can ask them for other villains like Lurtz - or another Uruk, Moria's Orc, Mordor's orc and Saruman.
And I wouldn't mind seeing a Rohirrim or a Gondor's soldier.

Hobbits. Also wouldn't mind Haldir PR prologue Elrond. So much potential with this line!

We want to see the sketches of the Hobbits, we deserve a video of these pieces on the Production Blog.

Sideshow, we next news releases on this line. :impatient:

Of course the Hobbits. I would also want Sauron, Sauraman, Galadriel, Gollum and Lurtz.

I hope too see a new representation of Galadriel and Elrond.
But also expect to see one of Eomer, Faramir and Denethor that unfortunately a statue scale 1 / 6 not led to the execution by Weta.

Yesterday I was thinking that after the launch of Boromir now in April, this line will only have to view the launch of the Witch King in July or August and we do not know anything that will look in the future.

I hope you do not stand dry production in this line, on the grounds of the Hobbit movies, because some people will only interested in collecting figures of the movie Lord of the Rings and there will be people from both, as is my case.

Last edited:

A Hobbit Maquette including Frodo and Sam togehter would be great :D

That would be easier too then. Merry and Pippin for one and Frodo and Sam for the other! Definitely want to see them!

I think the weathertop scene would be the best option for the hobbits. So it would also be a companion piece to the other statue.

Back