Which HT Batman is Better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which HT Batman do you like better?

• HT Batman (Original Suit Version)

Votes: 95 49.5%
  • HT Batman (Dark Knight Suit Version)

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • Neither, HT sucks...Medicom all the way!!

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Bump in light of the medicom release. How many who already voted would now change their vote? I voted Begins suit..I'd probably stick with it.

I say the DK. I do not have the BB though. I think the DK looks better in person than in many of the photos.

Bump in light of the medicom release. How many who already voted would now change their vote? I voted Begins suit..I'd probably stick with it.

Would you assume some would prefer the Medicom TDK over the HT's Begins version? I would be surprised if anyone would prefer the Medicom over it. (Begins suit)

Last edited:
I just got my BB version today and it's pretty sweet. Still think the DK version is great (haven't seen the medicom in person). Too difficult to decide.

I too like the Takara Batman Begins but I don't think it can compare to Hot Toys TDK Batman.

To bad those don't matter in a "Which HT Batman is Better?" thread.

And Begins Suit still taking the poll!!!

To bad those don't matter in a "Which HT Batman is Better?" thread.

And Begins Suit still taking the poll!!!

I could have sworn the poll had the choice of "neither, HT sucks, medicom for the win!"

So yeah, I consider it part of this thread and it is my opinion.

But if it was JUST hot toys, I would say BB beats DK by a mile

It's a joke answer.
Its all about HT. If you dont like either one, you like the Medi, and you go in the respective thread.

Back