Which HT Batman is Better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which HT Batman do you like better?

• HT Batman (Original Suit Version)

Votes: 95 49.5%
  • HT Batman (Dark Knight Suit Version)

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • Neither, HT sucks...Medicom all the way!!

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the input guys. I didn't realize opinion was as divided as I am between the two. That sucks for making a decision! :monkey1

Keep both! You'll end up looking for another one if you sell it. I have both and will not part with them.

That's what I am afraid of! :(

I'd keep both, like others have said, but if you absolutely want to keep only one, I'd say go for the original suit.

I prefer the Begins costume and therefor prefer that figure... part of the reason I never bought the TDK version. I just think its a cooler design, the new suit looks kinda weak to me.

Wow. A lot of people like the original suit. At first the poll was leaning towards the TDK suit, but now the OC is in the lead. I prefer the OC as well.

I love how he wraps the cape around him. No feet. Granted you can see the foot on the 2nd pic, but thats only because it's not hidden. ¬_¬

batmanbegins103zl0.jpg

batmanbegins143sv7.jpg

Plus the suit looks so daunting!

batmanbegins141yf2.jpg

Does the neck have a name for the original? panther neck is TDK suit right? I thought panther was the original, since panther is normally smooth.

32 to 31 with 5 people having no taste what so ever. Its closer then I thought.

I have both and it is difficult to choose only one. If you think one day to have the Batpod it must be the TDK, because the movement of the neck.
I guess now the Begins Suit has a higher price than TDK because it was launched first. But I guess there will a 2nd shipment of this Figure at the same time of the release of Tumbler. Then, maybe it is the right moment to sell Begins and get a higher price.
I am suprised that a lot of people like more the Begins Suit. I thought TDK would win easily but I was wrong.

I went with Begins suit, better headsculpt, it looks more life-like and more like Bale..the suit is fitted better on the TT body, edges out the TDK version with the mangler on accessories, only con was the ankles but, thats easy to fix..Begins version has a better pressence on the shelf, i love both..while i find TDK version looks generic with the eyes when you take pics of it in bright settings..as the Begins looks good in all lighting.

Both man get BOTH! These figures are awesome. Any True Batman fan will be very pleased and satisfied with either but better both! :D

Man: 46 - 46!!

Def Begins for me, near perfect as is, whereas, although I now prefer my TDK suit, it was only with serious mods.

Back