Which HT Batman is Better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which HT Batman do you like better?

• HT Batman (Original Suit Version)

Votes: 95 49.5%
  • HT Batman (Dark Knight Suit Version)

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • Neither, HT sucks...Medicom all the way!!

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
the only thing I dislike about the batman begings HT is that everything sticks to the rubber suit. If you get evern a little dust on it its impossible to get off.

To be honest I don't really think it is a huge issue either and i rarely notice it when I look at my posed figure on my shelf. However, it is really a very easily fixable issue on HT's part and i'm not sure why they made the neck so long to begin with? None of the reference pictures seem to make the neck appear as big as that.. just oversight I guess.

Anyway - I would HATE if HT did a DX of the original costume over the TDK version. The TDK version has TONS of areas for improvement, whereas the original costume literally just has the neck issue

I voted for the Dark Knight suit simply because I like the look of it more personally. Now if you are asking which I would say to keep, I'd say the Original Begins suit. It is flawless and much much harder to come by (I should know, I still regret not placing in a pre-order last year).

I like the TDK suit a lot better. But the BB suit will reign king in 1/6 until someone gets the TDK suit right.

Yeah I think the TDK suit is way better. Not just nicer looking but it's just awesome. Batman is the perfect weapon in it. Nolan even said that the Begins suit is latex and so he had to shoot it in certain lighting to make the audience believe it's really bullet proof. And that the TDK suit is legit. It's made out of what it's said in the movie. No shady lighting tricks to make it look real it is real.

I think ht did a great job on this suit and figure.

Begins suit the best..He looks more menacing and mysterious in it.

"Swear To ME!!!"

Now that I've had them both for several months I still stand by the Original being the better of the two. Though if you want one you can pose and mess around with a little then get the TDK version. Its not that the Original isn't capable of extreme poses, but you risk tearing the rubber suit.

Back