Which Hot Toys Iron Man Figure/Set is the best to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@BuddyGus

do know if hot toys gonna release Mark III again its kinda hard to find these days.

Iron Man MK IV is the best one to get right now IMO, but I would wait for the MK VII.

6349e06536c6df520b021be762597121.jpg

if you're goin to pick one go with Ganty Mark IV.. why ? because orignal Mark iv have paint fade issues -_-' pink pantie etc,

and this one looks bad ass together
81149151.jpg
[/IMG]

if you're goin to pick one go with Ganty Mark IV.. why ? because orignal Mark iv have paint fade issues -_-' pink pantie etc,

and this one looks bad ass together
81149151.jpg
[/IMG]

These were the very first two figures I started my collection with several months ago. Absolutely had to have an Iron Man figure, and after looking at tons of photos online, the Mk VI was definitely my favorite. I especially love all of the battle damage, which is how I have him displayed.

Picked up both of these bad boys at Frank & Sons for $600, and my collection was born!

Mark I ( 2.0 )
Mark II ( Armor Unleashed )

The others are more iconic but are also likely to end up with pink crotch armor after a while so aren't really worth the money.

HT Iron man figure are like potato chips ... you can’t have just
one.. They all freaking awesome !!

I have Mark II armor unleashed and i have to say its just AMAZING, especially all the stuff you get with it,

This thread should get updated. After so many years everyone might have different opinions by now as Hot Toys released so many different versions :)

I have the die cast Mark 43 and 42 and the 1/4 Mark 32, and by far the best is the 1/4 42, it's an incredible piece for sure, highly recommend it!

Hi so if we talking about any figure in the IRON man licence , I am going to suggest you get 2 .

I will list them and some reason for my decision.

1) The War machine MK 1 Die cast

This figure just looks amazing and bulky it is vastly different from any other Armour.
I always though about Iron man and War machine as a team so i think you need both .
The Mk1 also has some really cool features like the fact that its missile pod pops up and out of the shoulders .
The battle damaged parts really are numerous and you can really make it look very beat up .
The magnetic parts on the legs can be placed in a way to make it look like the move when he was about to fly off the stage .
The leds are red so its a nice contrast to the white leds most Iron man figures have .

2) The 1/6 MK 43

I would have sake MK42 but if you can only get 1 or 2 figures most people want a more red Iron Man.
This is a fairly modern looking Iron man suit and looks really good , it looks identical to the MK42 except for paint so in a way it has been in several movies .
The articulation is really good.
To me the proportions look all correct, if I think of a guy in a suit this is what I think about , to me it seems more realistically proportioned than the earlier and
later suits.
The head sculpt nice and there are after market and hot toys head sculpts that fit this suit nicely if you don't want the helmeted look.
If you ever got a hulk buster this could go inside .
The base is really nice and you can create some cool posses with Utron figure.

Back