Which expression captures the Joker the most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jo2_jpg_350x500_q85.jpg

Didn't he say he was looking for something from TDK?

That's what we got from the HT BR Joker. The hair is all that will be different

no. but he edited it. i'm just sayin i would love to see him do a nicholson joker.

I understand. I bet it would sell a lot too...but he did post this really early in the thread a bit after his first post before he edited:

I'm talking about the Dark Knight here. haha

...so he did technically say, just not in the initial post

Well I'm sure this will come as a shock to everyone but my favorite expression is from the interrogation room scene. (As pictured below.) My second is after he breaks the pool cue in half.
They just bring a smile to my face.

Disagree with me all you want, but I think when J-man as dressed as the nurse and he sits down and says "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" was probably the most memorable expression.

IMO the half smile sarcastic look is perfect for the Joker. The BR Joker didn't;t have that at all.
they look pretty similar to me...just make up and hair difference. sorry for the size difference, it's not my pic

Heath-Ledger-joker-golden-globes-6435336.jpg

BRJoker052.jpg

Disagree with me all you want, but I think when J-man as dressed as the nurse and he sits down and says "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" was probably the most memorable expression.

HECK YEA! love to see that one!

inf-tdkmkv_006467930.jpg

jokernurse.jpg

they look pretty similar to me...just make up and hair difference. sorry for the size difference, it's not my pic

Heath-Ledger-joker-golden-globes-6435336.jpg

BRJoker052.jpg

True it does resemble the pic, but the likeness and paint is throwing it off. I don't know, but I think the attitude is lost in the HT sculpt.

Back