Which expression captures the Joker the most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Certain people in this thread should be the bigger man and just let some stuff go. Geeze.)

Burton and Nolan have two very different takes on Batman. I think there's plenty of room for both. ;) I appreciate Burton's Batman, but I personally prefer the more "realistic" approach Nolan took.

(Certain people in this thread should be the bigger man and just let some stuff go. Geeze.)

Burton and Nolan have two very different takes on Batman. I think there's plenty of room for both. ;) I appreciate Burton's Batman, but I personally prefer the more "realistic" approach Nolan took.

agreed! :exactly::goodpost:

i love burton's batman. I was probably 3 when I saw it. and CR Superman after that. I love Nicholson as joker. to me he looked like he popped right outta the comic book. but as well, I love Nolan's take on Batman and I can't wait to see what happens with the superman he's producing/piggy-backing...both Batman interpretations are great in their own right.

4y2a.jpg

Back