Which Current MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(Multiple Choice) I'd Like figures of...

• Doctor Octopus

Votes: 85 43.1%
  • Nomak

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Lizard

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Magneto

Votes: 104 52.8%
  • Venom

Votes: 66 33.5%
  • Sabertooth

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Doctor Doom

Votes: 55 27.9%
  • Green Goblin

Votes: 60 30.5%
  • "Drake" Dracula

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • "Thunderbolt" Ross

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
:lol Looks like another two pack is needed here as well!

:monkey3

Don't get me wrong I can think of worst ways to go then a hot blue shape shifting Rebecca Romijn, but JLaw :lecture

tumblr_m8sz8rnesJ1qeiocm.gif

tumblr_m8szta29Lz1qeiocm.gif

Re: Which Hot Toys MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

I think that I would really like to see a Goblin figure just because of the glider. Doc Ock would be amazing as well.

In in two minds about a Magneto, I'd love to have him but I don't think i'd want an X-men trilogy one. I'd probably want one from the X-men First Class sequel depending on the costume.

I feel exactly the same way. I voted for Doc Ock, Goblin and Magneto, but the Magneto I want is Fassbender's version. A Willem DaFoe Goblin would be incredible, but that ship has sailed unfortunately. The only way we'll ever get a Goblin I think is if the character shows up in one of the eventual Spider-man solo movies Marvel is co-producing.

XFC Magneto would be my absolute preference, but I would settle for DOFP Magneto to get a Fassbender Magneto. I would also want JLaw Mystique. Not interested in a two pack with the older versions, though. The only Singer X-Men character I would want is a Rogue.

Other villains:

KING LOKI from the first Thor. One of my grails.

YONDU - another one of most wanted characters (not a villain, but he was an antagonist in a way in GOTG, I just want him so much I'm listing him anyway:lol )

Nebula (don't care to ever have a Ronan, but Nebula and her relationship with Gamora interests me)

And that's pretty much it. I don't have any attachment/interest to the Spider-man villains, and I can't think of any other MCU villains I would be interested in enough to pay $200 +

KING LOKI from the first Thor. One of my grails.

YONDU - another one of most wanted characters (not a villain, but he was an antagonist in a way in GOTG, I just want him so much I'm listing him anyway:lol )

Forgot about King Loki :slap - I would LOVE to get him as figure.

And yes we do need a Yondu...always thought he'd make a cool looking figure :)

Forgot about King Loki :slap - I would LOVE to get him as figure.

And yes we do need a Yondu...always thought he'd make a cool looking figure :)

King Loki.... :crying Never gonna stop wanting it. Best helmet, best costume, and still the best movie for the character, IMO. I love my Avengers Loki but there's always room for more when it would be that one!

Yondu became my favorite character in GOTG. So awesome. I guess the best I can hope for is he features more in the sequel and they get around to making him. :pray: Or a custom, but I'm sure it would be costly.

King Loki.... :crying Never gonna stop wanting it. Best helmet, best costume, and still the best movie for the character, IMO. I love my Avengers Loki but there's always room for more when it would be that one!

Yondu became my favorite character in GOTG. So awesome. I guess the best I can hope for is he features more in the sequel and they get around to making him. :pray: Or a custom, but I'm sure it would be costly.

Same here, I love the Thor 1 Loki...my absolute favourite film version of the character :lecture - just perfect.

Make me sad everytime I see that picture of the figure of it that we nearly got :crying :gah: :mad:

After not being keen on the GOTG franchise initially (I now love it!!), I cannot wait for Guardians2 - hopefully we'll get plenty of awesome new figures from the film, one of which is hopefully a Yondu (and a Drax of course if we don't get one from the first film!!) :pray:

Red Skull and Avengers Loki are pretty pricey as well from what I've seen.

And yes, Yondu would be an awesome figure! Though I suspect they'd probably release a Ronan before Yondu for GotG.

Nebula-Karen Gillan
Rogue-Anna Paquin
Kitty Pryde-Ellen Page
Mystique-Jennifer Lawrence
Pepper Potts-Gwyneth Paltrow

yeah I got carried away and put some non-villans

Dat necro post. :lol

Give me Deacon Frost, Drake, Danica and the entire Blood Pack from Blade.

The current MCU villains can take a nice backseat to the best Marvel franchise of all time. :exactly:

Maybe with X-Men: Apocalypse HT will finally deliver on a Fassbender Magneto - and they better make Apocalypse.

I want a 1/6 Oscar Isaac En Sabah Nur the size of Ultron.

Back