Which Current MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(Multiple Choice) I'd Like figures of...

• Doctor Octopus

Votes: 85 43.1%
  • Nomak

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Lizard

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Magneto

Votes: 104 52.8%
  • Venom

Votes: 66 33.5%
  • Sabertooth

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Doctor Doom

Votes: 55 27.9%
  • Green Goblin

Votes: 60 30.5%
  • "Drake" Dracula

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • "Thunderbolt" Ross

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
Re: Which Hot Toys MARVEL movie villains are most wanted?

They could do such an awesome Green Goblin.

All the Spidey villians and a 1st Class Magneto would be great.

This.
attachment.php

The Glider would be soooo sick, as would the uniqueness of the Lizard and Sandman's various sand hand attatchments

Magneto is a must-have. So should've been done by now. i'd love a Mystique too, there is hardly any female superhero figures and Mystique is so unique looking

I couldnt like gg, the glider is good but i just didnt like the costume or actor in the role. A figure would be good for fans though

Venom. Easily the coolest design of all the villians left, even if his character was terrible

I would really like a Mystique and a Lizard figure from Hot Toys. Hopefully they will get made with the various movie properties they have been attacking.

I wasnt sure where to post this question, but it is indirectly related to this thread.

Is there anyplace to see all the licenses that HT holds right now?

I read some posts about someone wanting more Batman Begins figures. But I thought I read an article about HT no longer having that license. Oh well. Maybe someone knows.

Omega red I reallly want the old version with the red and white outfit .....OMEGA RED
Oops movie villain sorry but he would still be vicious in a movie and a HT figure

Last edited:
So Spider-Man 3 has been on a lot since the release of ASM, and I finally thought of Venom as a design without my usual bias. Actor and acting aside, Sony really did make a Venom that was really pretty close to the original. I think Hot Toys would be missing out big time by not doing a Venom figure, I think he's the most closest to the comics of all of the Raimi Spider-Man villains (both in origin and appearance). I don't think we really got to see enough of the character in the movie, or the costume.

Voted for Lizard and Magneto, though I'd mostly like a Lizard to display with the new Spider-Man.
Make it happen, HT!

I would like Doctor Octopus from SM2, Green Goblin from SM and Mystique on my shelf

But being a huge Joker fan I would really want to have Harley Quinn more than any of the others :pray::pray::pray:

I know she would not be a perfect fit with my Nicholson or Ledger Jokers but I would not care.

Back