Which Civil War figures did you end up getting or preordeing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have any Marvel HT figures before. I picked up battling Cap and just recently picked up a regular shield too which looks fantastic on him. Everything about putting on the hands and the shield is a complete ba****ard but I still love him. I'll be preordering the 46 soon and would pick up a Hawkeye or Widow if there's a nice deal to be had at some point. I'm just going for one version of each character and don't care if they are from different movies, and so far the CW versions of everyone look best to me.

I'm on the waitlist for WM but am kinda iffy on it, not a huge fan that the lights are white instead of red/pink. Seems like a really odd omission.

Coming up for Marvel I'm planning on Dr. Strange, new Starlord, and new Loki.

See this is another reason why I love the AoU version. The magnets make it SO much easier

Captain America (regular version), Winter Soldier, MMS Iron Man Mk 46, BW, SW and the third party SW figure in her Lagos outfit. Pretty sure that's about all I'll end up with from CW.

May get Crossbones if you start seeing him on the secondary market for a decreased price.

Captain America (regular version), Winter Soldier, MMS Iron Man Mk 46, BW, SW and the third party SW figure in her Lagos outfit. Pretty sure that's about all I'll end up with from CW.

May get Crossbones if you start seeing him on the secondary market for a decreased price.

I certainly hope you'll be posting pics of Wanda in her lagos outfit!

Only the regular version of Captain America & the articulated version of Tony Stark's Iron Man Mk. XLVI.

Blank Panther will only be an option of it's from his stand-alone movie. Same reason I didn't buy Ant-Man or other characters that had or will have their own movie.

Ordered and received Capt, have Black Widow on flex currently. Probably it unless Mark 46 ends up being better than 45. (Looking for that one IM figure to be the 'If you're going to own ONE IM hot toy, this is the one...')

Well, despite my original plan to only get Cap and Bucky ... I find myself in the situation where I've preordered not only those two but also Falcon and will most likely get Hawkeye too. T_T Basically, I need my Team Cap. I'm happy with my AoU Wanda and my original Ant-Man so I'm not gonna get their CW versions. They'll still look great with the others. :) Also preordered BW and Mk 46 coz they just look too cool. *_* I really like T'Challa but I'll wait for his solo movie before getting his figure as I want a Boseman headsculpt. :3

Oh, and I also preordered that third party civvie Bucky. :3

Nada.

I enjoyed the movie, but I don't feel like I need any figures from it. Spidey would have been kinda tempting, but that's probably not happening.

I pre-ordered...

Winter Soldier
Scarlet Witch
Hawkeye
Iron Man
Black Panther

Didn't see any need to upgrade my AoU Cap - I'll use him in any Civil War display I do.

No interest in the new Widow or War Machine figures. Might pick up Crossbones sometime after release ...and hopefully at a reduced price! :pray:

Still resisting the urge to order the new Ant-Man figure though...lets see how long that lasts! Ideally I'd like to have a full Team Cap display so might have to get Falcon too - not sure atm.

Captain America, mark 46, Bucky, and war machine.

It sucks that the wait for the 46 is so long.

I really only have room to have one version of a particular character on display at any given time, so I have a thing for finding what I think is a good representation of a character across the board - their standard "look."

Yea, that's my strategy with only a few exceptions. This is what I got so far:
Captain America: TFA, AOU.
Iron Man: Diecast MarkIII, Mark33 Silver Centurion, Arc Construction Tony, Diecast MarkVI on preorder
Thor: AOU (love bare arm comic look)
Hulk: Avengers (love the classic ripped pants)
Black Widow: Winter Soldier
Hawkeye: AOU
Vision: AOU
Scarlet Witch: AOU (NA version)
War Machine: Mk2 AOU, Mk3 CW on waitlist preorder (will sell MK2 if waitlist converts)
Spider-Man: Spider-Man 3 Red and Blue Sam Rami version

I feel pretty good about all the versions I have picked to represent each character in their "standard" look.

I'll get Black Panther with his solo movie and I'll wait to see a prototype before deciding if I want another Spiderman.

...Captain America to replace AOU Cap.
Yea, I understand that the articulation is much better, but I like the white sleeves and magnetic shield of the AOU version. So they both have advantages and disadvantages so I didn't see it as an "upgrade" in all areas so I stayed with that I had. I think either is a great version though.

I'm just going for one version of each character and don't care if they are from different movies, and so far the CW versions of everyone look best to me.

yea, me too, except I just happened to ended up with more AOU versions and I am happy with the look of those versions. I'd love to hear from those who are more movie specific in their collecting and get a whole team from any or each film instead of mixing and matching like you and I do.

Well, despite my original plan to only get Cap and Bucky ... I find myself in the situation where I've preordered not only those two but also Falcon and will most likely get Hawkeye too. T_T Basically, I need my Team Cap. I'm happy with my AoU Wanda and my original Ant-Man so I'm not gonna get their CW versions. They'll still look great with the others. :)

I wonder how many people are collecting and will display their figures in terms of "Team Cap" and/or "Team Iron Man"?

I bought zero because of Avengers 3. I'm just going to use reward points for those. I already have CA, iron man, and black widow from other films.

I wonder how many people are collecting and will display their figures in terms of "Team Cap" and/or "Team Iron Man"?
Fun fact, I'm pretty much not going to be able to even display them like that coz I got Detolfs and there's just not enough room to make a full Team Cap shelf. XD Gotta split them ... ToT

I have the same problem. Times like these when I wish I had a big central display cabinet lol
Gosh, I do have a huge cabinet and they'd all fit in it nicely ... but that one's in the hall and if I move my Hot Toys from the bedroom to the hall, I won't be able to stare at them all the time, so I can't do that. :panic:

I have the same problem. Times like these when I wish I had a big central display cabinet lol
Well if you let me build you one you would :p :lol

Kiddingm just buy more detolfs :p Duh! :wacky
Gosh, I do have a huge cabinet and they'd all fit in it nicely ... but that one's in the hall and if I move my Hot Toys from the bedroom to the hall, I won't be able to stare at them all the time, so I can't do that. :panic:
That's a perfectly valid excuse :lol

I own the latest Captain American and pre-ordered Iron Man. I missed out on the battle Captain :slap

My goal is to get a team of Avengers that I think look the best, doesn't matter what movie they are from. With the exception of Cap (3 Cap figs) and Iron Man (3 IM figs.) I only want one version. I have armored arms Thor from TDW, Civil War Hawkeye, IM MK 7, IM MK 43, Ant Man and Civil War Cap, Avengers Cap and AoU Cap.

I would like to finish out my Avengers team with a Vision but I love the Civil War Falcon and Bucky so I will probably get those as well. After that I only need a Spider-Man and then I'm done with my Hot Toys super hero collection.

I hear ya there!

Kiddingm just buy more detolfs :p Duh! :wacky

I am at full detolf capacity :lol

Back