Where's your name come from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my real name is Darth Krulovich. But I "Americanized" it when I immigrated here.

cruelamerica.jpg

nitro031.jpg

Nuff said...Besides calling myself Raw or Smackdown just wouldn't seem right.

'axe' as in guitar makes 'axecutioner' and 18 was from Megadeth's 'Hangar 18' a name I came up with when joining all the guitar forums back in high school and first year college. Kinda sounds silly now, but hey back then I felt like a hot shot guitarist and blah blah...

I separated from Bruce Campbell (the star of these ____ty horror films) a few years ago. People say I am the most beautiful chin in the universe and I am starting my own business soon so yeah get onboard! I don't need that other guy.

when i was a kid there were 7 other kids called sam in my class and i used to get pink eye a lot. i'd always hear kids shout "hey, 8th sam - your eye!" i just unamericanized it.

true story - i swear on the hair on king's left nut.

when i was a kid there were 7 other kids called sam in my class and i used to get pink eye a lot. i'd always hear kids shout "hey, 8th sam - your eye!" i just unamericanized it.

true story - i swear on the hair on king's left nut.

Greatest story ever told :lecture

And I have no left nut :(

Back