Simple Custom name plates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
The newer stands come with the mandatory name plate without it leaves a hole on the stand. i dont know decal printing so i ended up buying these 3mm alphabet stickers.

end up they are the same type of metal sticker i bought for miniature cars. You have to cut out the ones to use and peel off the front cover along with the sticker and apply it on the surface. Everything rely on eyeball I used some of the plate grooves as guide and started from the middle. "I" was a pain to center so in the end the name is slightly off centered.

If you mess up you can still use a knife to pry it up but they lose adhesiveness more you adjust.

Comes in Gold, Silver i have seen white and black too and multiple sizes. Cost few cents per sheet.

Gonna do Tony Montana in Gold next.
IMG_20231010_193146.jpg

Cool idea! It occurs to me that a $25 label printer machine could also make these pretty easily.
can label machine adjust the size of the font, or even have different font style? it would be like a piece of sticker right? probably takes 1 minute compared to 20 lol. how much does the ink cost?

Back